A91MT Owners

Isaleus

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CUL A91-MT , 2008 Orange GMC Canyon
Not so elite when they aren't numbered and the color is an option for 2024. Well in Canada it is.
Other places around the world too but you know......

On another note, went to Toyota Canada's website to see if this was so. Kinda funny that they won't give us more CUL Gray down here.

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra

Crypto79

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra A91 MT, 1997 sc300 5 Speed
Not to be all up in your business but was it crazy damage or scarcity and cost of parts that got it totaled? I see cars now days esp like the Supra with minor damage being totaled. 20 years ago it was a pain to get expensive cars totaled

sorry for your loss

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
Not to be all up in your business but was it crazy damage or scarcity and cost of parts that got it totaled? I see cars now days esp like the Supra with minor damage being totaled. 20 years ago it was a pain to get expensive cars totaled

sorry for your loss
Parts scarcity wasn't a factor, as I own other vehicles, didn't need a loaner, plus going into the winter months here meant I wouldn't need it back for months anyways. It was the level of damage overall, as the right frame rail is bent inwards, and the entire power train has to be removed to inspect it as you attempt to straighten. That initial repair estimate was guaranteed to be revised and increase once work actually began. Plus, at the end of all repairs and refinishing, the car would probably never be as good as it was from factory, and I would probably not truly want it back.

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Parts scarcity wasn't a factor, as I own other vehicles, didn't need a loaner, plus going into the winter months here meant I wouldn't need it back for months anyways. It was the level of damage overall, as the right frame rail is bent inwards, and the entire power train has to be removed to inspect it as you attempt to straighten. That initial repair estimate was guaranteed to be revised and increase once work actually began. Plus, at the end of all repairs and refinishing, the car would probably never be as good as it was from factory, and I would probably not truly want it back.
Hope you're ok!

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91-MT owners: Model year 2023, 6-speed manual, US residents, CU Later Gray or Burnout Matte ONLY. It appears you fail to meet any and all of those requirements.

BrettMRC

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 GR Supra, Defender, Rx400h
A91-MT owners: Model year 2023, 6-speed manual, US residents, CU Later Gray or Burnout Matte ONLY. It appears you fail to meet any and all of those requirements.
Fair, hence why I deleted the posts.

GRSupraguy

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91-MT Supra, Jaguar F-Type R
How much did the insurance say it was worth, or replacement value?

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)