Not open for further replies.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
This thread is over stop blowing up my email i was trying to see if there was something i didn't know turns out there isn't. End of fucking discussion.
As someone who spends way too much time on here, you def need to turn off all your email notifications. It's in your settings/account/profile whatever.
Sponsored

OP
OP
VeeKay10

VeeKay10

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
As someone who spends way too much time on here, you def need to turn off all your email notifications. It's in your settings/account/profile whatever.
that's fair lol but everytime i hop on to see whats happening i have like 7 notificatinos

• Love
Reactions: zrk

taiyaki

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'13 MT BRZ, '23 AT 3.0 Supra
Have you had trouble with cops?
Throughout the whole thread you made it sound like GTA cops are really bad when it comes to modified cars, not sure who youā€™ve heard this from but theyā€™re probably shitty drivers.

like another poster said iā€™ve had a testpipe (catless) with single greddy exhaust on my s2000 and that thing stinks and was stupid loud, iā€™ve cruised down yonge next to cops and they didnā€™t care.

From my 10+ years of driving modified cars in Toronto, cops will leave you alone if youā€™re not doing anything stupid, look them the wrong way, be close to those car meets that do burn outs/revs. just donā€™t give them a reason to pull you over, if youā€™re next to them turn on normal and shift early.

OP
OP
VeeKay10

VeeKay10

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Throughout the whole thread you made it sound like GTA cops are really bad when it comes to modified cars, not sure who youā€™ve heard this from but theyā€™re probably shitty drivers.

like another poster said iā€™ve had a testpipe (catless) with single greddy exhaust on my s2000 and that thing stinks and was stupid loud, iā€™ve cruised down yonge next to cops and they didnā€™t care.

From my 10+ years of driving modified cars in Toronto, cops will leave you alone if youā€™re not doing anything stupid, look them the wrong way, be close to those car meets that do burn outs/revs. just donā€™t give them a reason to pull you over, if youā€™re next to them turn on normal and shift early.
Fair point, I also have other reasons to remain street legal
Just checking in on this thread. Did we inform @VeeKay10 about anything he DIDN'T KNOW?
do you deadass not have anything better to do with your life Lmaoo donā€™t know what you are receiving by being here since you clearly are perfect and know everything šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

_Sp1ral0ut

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tahoe, Razor E100
Fair point, I also have other reasons to remain street legal

do you deadass not have anything better to do with your life Lmaoo donā€™t know what you are receiving by being here since you clearly are perfect and know everything šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”
lmao Slow down, cowboy. You might want to ease off the energy drinks and blueberry vape. I never once mentioned anything about knowing everything. Not sure where you get that from what I posted.

I troll [almost] everybody without taking any of it too serious. So, you ain't special.

To show you there's no hard feelings here a feet pic.
1715026603385-fl.png

OP
OP
VeeKay10

VeeKay10

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
lmao Slow down, cowboy. You might want to ease off the energy drinks and blueberry vape. I never once mentioned anything about knowing everything. Not sure where you get that from what I posted.

I troll [almost] everybody without taking any of it too serious. So, you ain't special.

To show you there's no hard feelings here a feet pic.
1715026603385-fl.png
for free !?!?!? also if anybody reading this vapes stop rn šŸ˜­
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.