Status
Not open for further replies.

DHarkKnight10

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 / 2021 Jeep Trackhawk
Notice how you are yet to provide a solution
Everyone has already given you the best “bang for buck” recommendations…. Downpipe and a tune is the ‘cheapest’ way to get to 475-500hp with these cars.

Honestly idk what you’re looking for here? Performance mods and ‘remaining street legal’ don’t go together. You gotta pick one or the other
Sponsored

OP
OP
VeeKay10

VeeKay10

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Notice how you have ignored everyones suggestions. If you don't want to do a tune, or a downpipe or even a JB4... enjoy being stock.
When have I said no to a jb4 , I even asked if bm3 or jb4 is better

OP
OP
VeeKay10

VeeKay10

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Everyone has already given you the best “bang for buck” recommendations…. Downpipe and a tune is the ‘cheapest’ way to get to 475-500hp with these cars.

Honestly idk what you’re looking for here? Performance mods and ‘remaining street legal’ don’t go together. You gotta pick one or the other
Was just wondering if there was anything else but I have learned not. Thanks for everyone for there help. The point of this thread was to learn if there was something i didn’t know about. I actually know I’m not perfect unlike this razorlab person

OP
OP
VeeKay10

VeeKay10

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

Continuing on that, does anyone in this thread live in the GTA or nearby and know of a good tuner?

OP
OP
VeeKay10

VeeKay10

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
And what tire size would you like to use on the oem wheels?
See I’m not sure that’s why I’m here, this is my first car that i am modifying. I’m on stock everything aside from a exhaust so not sure what do you reccomend

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
I think the point is that almost all engine modifications are questionably legal.

Even a lowly JB+ is technically meant for off road use only! It's more about how far you are willing to push boundaries. So in essence, what people were trying to say is that asking about performance mods that are strictly legal is effectively untenable.

OP
OP
VeeKay10

VeeKay10

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
[/QUOTE]
Only the best and by that I mean Mucho Machos and Amazon Basics oil.
lol. So the whole point of this thread was to see if there was anything I didn’t know, found out there was nothing. That’s the point of a thread, sometimes you learn, sometimes you don’t. No need to get hella aggressive to someone over them being curious
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.