Car attacked by same bird everyday

Blindspot

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
Almost every morning for the last few weeks I’ve found the same bird flying into the side of my car. Tried chasing him away, throwing shit at him, and even asking him nicely to stop. Very strange.

Sponsored

allenh427

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Yep, Robins are mean in the spring. I have one that attacks mine and my neighbors windows all day every day.

MisterSkiz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra, 2008 Lexus IS-F
Shoot it before it screws up your paint.

DocShak

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2019 Honda Civic Type R
I had to buy a car cover for a similar reason. Cats love the Supra,. seems to be effective. Here’s the one I found on Amazon.

iCarCover 30-Layer Premium Car Cover Waterproof All-Weather Rain Snow UV Sun Hail Protector for Automobiles, Automotive Accessories Full Exterior Indoor Outdoor Cover, Fit for Sedan (171-179 inch) https://a.co/d/atATp5x

GR_Matt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium, '90 NA Miata, '05 Saab 92x
If it dive bombs at you as you walk by and/or makes a "bark-bark-bark" call, then it's probably defending a nest nearby.

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I think it's horny. Maybe get it a mate.

lucky phil

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra GTS 2024 MT, Kia Stonic GT, Mazda CX5 GT SP
I've experienced this with a native minor bird here in spring. Attacking the side mirrors on my car. Very territorial at certain times of the year. Sees it's reflection in the mirror and goes into full attack mode. I used to tie those thin disposable plastic shopping bags over the side mirrors when I parked in front of the house. It lived in a tree on the verge. Stopped it attacking the car so it started attacking me every time I went out the front, sigh.

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
You need a dog or cat running around. Or get a birdhouse with tons of food.

I run a few fake Owls to prevent this:

3-Pack Owl Decoys for Bird Deterrent - Weatherproof Bird Repellent Devices for Outdoor Use - Plastic Owls to Scare Birds Away and Control Garden Pests https://a.co/d/j3BRwlf

Syeeee

First Name
Sye
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra GR 3.0 Premium

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
Some birds do this here too. Sometimes at the traffic lights they hover around and just fly down onto the roof or mirror and do little loops till you take off. It's funny until it's your car and you realise they're using their claws for traction each time they land.

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Semi-related: every time I park my car outside of the garage, it attracts gnats like you wouldn't believe. Like 50 or 100 of them, landing all over the car. If I leave the garage light on at night, they attack there too. After I bought the car, I tried to clay bar it. No luck. When it's outside and I try to clean the windows... Also no luck.
All my cars have been white, gray, or silver. This is the first bright colored car I've ever owned. Is that the reason? 😂

Deighvid

First Name
Deighvid
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Supra Premium
There's a crow outside my house that has a grudge against my dog and dive bombs her whenever she sees her

😂
Sponsored