Car attacked by same bird everyday

SuupYota

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Premium 3.0 Renaissance Red 2.0
Semi-related: every time I park my car outside of the garage, it attracts gnats like you wouldn't believe. Like 50 or 100 of them, landing all over the car. If I leave the garage light on at night, they attack there too. After I bought the car, I tried to clay bar it. No luck. When it's outside and I try to clean the windows... Also no luck.
All my cars have been white, gray, or silver. This is the first bright colored car I've ever owned. Is that the reason? 😂
Gnats are attracted to fruity type scents and lights. If you wash yr car with a wash or detailer that smells super delicious, that may be a culprit
Sponsored

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
Since we’re now in therapy, there was a robin who quite fancied the passenger wing mirror on an old E30 I had owned. Car was shite so no big deal other than the fact it would relieve itself to the point that the passenger door appeared to have the Niagara-fucking-Falls of bird turds running down it. Nice little tinfoil hat for my wing mirror solved that problem. Was funny to watch.

Schang105

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 GR Supra, 2020 Porsche Macan
Taupe car cover is your friend. Birds are attracted to high end cars too...to poop on.

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..

EddieNel

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
F350
All bs aside the only way to stop it is to shoot it. Get a pellet gun and kill it and move on. It’s annoying as hell. I have windows at the top of my cathedral ceilings and I’ll have 1 or 2 birds a year that will attack them. They will not stop. It’s crazy and I can’t explain it.
Sponsored