How often do you see other MKVs in the wild?

decodeddiesel

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2016 VW Tiguan, 2007 Cayman
I daily drive my car ~60 miles a day and I've only seen 3x other Supras (outside of the track) on the roads in my area in the 3.5 years it's been out in the US. I see far more Porsches, Lamborghinis, and Ferraris than I do Supras in CT.

Is it the same in your area?
Sponsored

Syeeee

First Name
Sye
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra GR 3.0 Premium
Here in kitchener, Ontario (Canada) just one that's parked mostly and that's it. Did see a red one once but never again after and a phantom one. So I've seen about 3 in total in the last 3 years spamming from the greater Toronto area.

Seen about 9 c8s (here and on the highway)

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
I'm in the middle of no where canada and somehow have seen quite a few. There's about 3-4 black ones, a turbulence grey, a white, a red, and a phantom grey one. This is my city alone. I know my dealer isn't getting this many in. Usually it's the high end used car dealer that keeps bringing them in.

Awales74

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra, Mazda 6
In Dallas, I probably see one once a month. Rare enough that I have to park next to 'em in a parking lot for a laugh. Much rarer than Vets and Porches of which you see various ages and models daily. But much much more common than the aggregate of lambos, ferrari's, maseratis, and any other exotic (which is saying something because I'm literally down the street from Boardwalk Ferrari and Maserati).

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
I've only seen a handful since 2020.

MrNobody

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Trdoffroad 4runner
Around where I live I have only seen 2 actually driving around 1 of them was out of state driver. The other 2 were sitting in used dealerships.

Kolme

First Name
Kolme
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
I see a good amount of them in the Dallas area. I saw two yellow's and a white one on the way home from work yesterday LOL
In Dallas, I probably see one once a month. Rare enough that I have to park next to 'em in a parking lot for a laugh. Much rarer than Vets and Porches of which you see various ages and models daily. But much much more common than the aggregate of lambos, ferrari's, maseratis, and any other exotic (which is saying something because I'm literally down the street from Boardwalk Ferrari and Maserati).
Man! Everyone here in Dallas! Iā€™ve seen a few in the wild around my area (Preston Hollow) - yellow, red, crazy blue wrap, silver, and then the ones Iā€™ve up with. Much rarer vs Porsches, Bentleys, McClarens. More common than Ferrari or Lambos.

Rensuhlo

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
Outside of our weekly hangs? Maybe one or two a week. Atlanta has a decent supra amount, but the community is dogwater. Thankfully I've gathered a few likeminded owners to have weekly drives / dinners with.

B58_ hwAyaq

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra (sold), 2023 F150 Tremor
I probably see 10 C8 vettes for every Mk5. Maybe more.
Same, but that makes sense since last time I checked, there are at least 6 C8s sold for every Supra. One of the things I love about the Supra is the general exclusivity compared to the mentioned high end cars.

Outside of car meets, they are rare enough around me for me to recognize the same Supras when I see them.

JTN

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nitro Yellow
I regularly see a phantom gray Supra coming the other direction from me on Fridays when I go to get gas.

Every now and then I see another yellow Supra parked at a strip mall, I think the owner works in either a hair salon or a restaurant there.

Outside of those two Supras I do not regularly see ANY Supras around my neck of the woods. I have seen one or two a single time around town over the years, but I never saw them again.
Sponsored