How often does Toyota tracker update?

Mako Reactor

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Subaru WRX STi
Have a car secured in allocation that I’ve been tracking obsessively. I know I know a watched pot never boils but I can’t help myself.

it hasn’t updated since June 26 but it says delivery ETA is between July 4th and July 9. It hasn’t even entered the freight stage yet so does that mean it’s probably delayed? Just looking for any help on the matter.
Sponsored

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
OP
OP

Mako Reactor

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Subaru WRX STi

Turcktech

First Name
Esat
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 supra
Here in Canada, I have an allocation assigned in april. Eta was beginning of june. They keep delaying it every two weeks now to 3rd week of july. My sales rep finally sent me the photo of the status of the car with my name on it as sold to. It looks like it’s sitting in Halifax waiting to load to the delivery truck. In States, you guys are lucky I think there are links you can check the status of your delivery

Lonestar_Nomad

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
‘23 GR Supra Premium MT
Just call the dealer and ask for a screenshot of dealer daily. There’s absolutely nothing stopping your sales person for providing that information, but understand it can and likely will change for unspecified reasons.

But to more accurately answer your question, the tracker didn’t update to “transit” status until the vehicle was already at the dock stateside.

OP
OP

Mako Reactor

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Subaru WRX STi
Well he is saying it wasn’t delivered today due to holiday but hopefully tomorrow. So maybe the tracker just isn’t updating for me but I’ll still get it this week?
Sponsored