How often do you see other MKVs in the wild?

JoshuaQ

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
I need to get to one of our meets at griots or elsewhere. I been lazy cause I been unregistered for a min. Caught me off guard. $80 one year $1000 the next. Was a bit of a jump, haha. Finally took care of it so I can drive for more than cycling oil.
Sponsored

cte21

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee
I live on the shoreline in Milford Ct. and use mine as my daily driver (2022 GR 3.0 Turbulence Gray, 50 miles per day) driving up rt. 8 to Waterbury for work. That said, I've only seen one red one in my area and I saw one other one on 95 north when my wife and I took a day and drove out to Mystic. Like others have said, pretty rare to see one in my area.
So you're likely the Turbulence Gray I've seen a time or two. Never see others when I'm in mine, always in my daily.

romanLegion9574

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0, 2023 Toyota GRC Core
@romanLegion9574 I live in the Spanaway/Puyallup/Frederickson area. Basically the 176th, Canyon and the meridian is where I'm often "cruising" (aka take the long way to show off the car).

I've seen a red one (tinted windows), black one (multiple times, exhaust and probably more), silver/gray (seems stock) and a white one (Someone recognized them, he's from around here and Supra is his grocery getter?)

Seen a couple of them multiple times.
Yup, you're in the southern group. It seems like the airport is the "dividing" line.

D3ad_Hand

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 GR Supra / 2019 Y61 Nissan Patrol
Not that many. I live in a city that's a bit far from the main ones. Thankfully there are only so much of us here. However in Dubai you do see them around. Glad where I live I don't see them as much.

Drnick

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 supra premium
Very, very, rarely in Florida st Augistine area

Last edited:

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
How do all of us never encounter one another?!?!
Right! Ft Myers, FL here. I have a neighbor with a beautiful white Supra. I see his maybe once every 3 months. I swear I leave my house. So does he. What gives šŸ˜‚.

Just the other day a well known chef in our area was getting into his expensive looking Jeep. Walking slow, just blatantly staring at me. So I made a point to get out of my car and say hi. He wanted to know what kind of car it was. Nice as hell. We talked and I went on my way.

Bottom line, sheā€™s a rare breed. And punching up way beyond her pay grade, in performance and style.

Last edited:

alan7467

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 Premium
Saw a Tungsten Supra headed east on C470 yesterday near or in Littleton CO. First time seeing that color driving down the road. Looked great.

If Iā€™m keeping tally so far the only color I havenā€™t liked on the Supra driving down the road is Absolute Zero. Which of course is the color on the car in transit with my name on it at the moment. Sigh. Making a color choice without easy access to cars to look at is driving me slightly insane.

Digitalprty

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Limited
Saw a Tungsten Supra headed east on C470 yesterday near or in Littleton CO. First time seeing that color driving down the road. Looked great.

If Iā€™m keeping tally so far the only color I havenā€™t liked on the Supra driving down the road is Absolute Zero. Which of course is the color on the car in transit with my name on it at the moment. Sigh. Making a color choice without easy access to cars to look at is driving me slightly insane.
What didnā€™t you like about the absolute zero?

alan7467

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 Premium
What didnā€™t you like about the absolute zero?
Might just be my eyes, but the car just looks too bright to me going down the road (in the sun). It obscures the design to the point where I double take to make sure it's a Supra. I don't love it at a stand still in the sun either. Though at certain angles the metallic in the paint does look excellent.

Supraluv

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra premium , Z4 Coupe , 2002 MRoadster
I still have only seen 3 since I got my car in October. Havenā€™t seen one for over a month and I drive a lot. In fact I just got back from a drive with a group of bmw coupes and none spotted and that was over 1300 miles.
Sponsored