What colors/colours are you most interested in for the new Supra?

• Red

Votes: 15 12.8%
  • White

Votes: 22 18.8%
  • Blue

Votes: 21 17.9%
  • Black

Votes: 17 14.5%
  • Silver

Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Gray

Votes: 13 11.1%
  • Yellow

Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Orange

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Green

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Other

Votes: 5 4.3%

• Total voters

vb22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
SC300
CACD378A-47EA-4029-B8B4-D0CA94B2037C.jpeg
31E567C2-593F-47F9-8ADD-A924DD7C65D4.jpeg

Mikes rear and Supra93’s front are probably the nicest renders we have. Whether or not they are close to what we’ll get who knows
I do like the silver one better, but A70TTR said the red one he did was closer to the real deal.
Sponsored

Mike

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NISSAN Silvia S15 Spec-R
Hi everyone,

I worked on the MKIV Admin's design (credits for the great rendering), and made what i think could be a GR-version Supra.
Mods include GR racing red color / GR gunmetal wheels / brake calipers (body color painted) / side fender vents / front dedicated large intake bumper with GR emblems & carbon lip with side wheel fender canards / carbon mirrors / rear trunk carbon lip spoiler / side blade skirts in carbon / latest production-spec LED headlights.

- m i c h a e l p a p a s -

GRforum2.jpg

Last edited:

SupraGuy19

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CRV Turbo
Vehicle Showcase
My latest rendering

Includes latest production-spec taillights, fenders, wheels, side mirrors, exhausts, diffuser, lines and proportions.

-Michael Papas-

Supra_J29a.jpg
That rear is absolutely stunning!

Supra93

Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra & RX7
I do like the silver one better, but A70TTR said the red one he did was closer to the real deal.
This was the PM I got. I have just been busy with other things, but finally got around too it.

qh5YiUH.png

Last edited:

DevonK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
The Japanese rendering looks gross. The lines are way too sharp IMO.
This. Even allowing for some artistic license with the paint contrasts here there are too many sharp creases and overall it looks like a rendering some teenage boy's dreamed up. The badging on the back of the spoiler looks ridiculous.

DevonK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
^Yeah no... I would gladly take Mike's or Admin's rear over that anyday.
supra-white2.jpg
The back end and side profile on this look terrific - a very well integrated design with a nice flow.

I doubt that gash on the front fender will make it to production - a good thing IMO. The height of the hood and fender above and behind the front wheels looks too high, needs to lose a good 2-3 inches.

DevonK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
This was the PM I got. I have just been busy with other things, but finally got around too it.

View attachment 4618
Thanks for posting. Overall proportions look good, but if this is the best approximation to date of the real thing it's a bit of a letdown IMO. The hood looks a bit too bulbous and lacking in character, and the front fascia is also too vanilla and somehow looks dated already - maybe because it's so rounded off.

Mike

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NISSAN Silvia S15 Spec-R
Hi everyone,

I worked on the MKIV Admin's design (credits for the great rendering), and made what i think could be a GR-version Supra.
Mods include GR racing red color / GR gunmetal wheels / brake calipers (body color painted) / side fender vents / front dedicated large intake bumper with GR emblems & carbon lip with side wheel fender canards / carbon mirrors / rear trunk carbon lip spoiler / side blade skirts in carbon / latest production-spec LED headlights.

- m i c h a e l p a p a s -

GRforum2.jpg
gmn3you48kw72nmpo4mh_GRforum.jpg

Captain_Kirk

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
?
Thanks for posting. Overall proportions look good, but if this is the best approximation to date of the real thing it's a bit of a letdown IMO. The hood looks a bit too bulbous and lacking in character, and the front fascia is also too vanilla and somehow looks dated already - maybe because it's so rounded off.
I don't think it looks that bad. It kind of gives off a Lotus vibe.

58434_Exige-V6-CUP-R-28_1024x681.jpg.ba32aeca71102600d2f1e96daac61a28.jpg

MA617M

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
lots

View attachment 4620
What's the squiggle reflection under the headlight?

I notice the following changes from previous render:

- roof is taller
- window mounted mirrors
- crease before rear arch less aggressive
- venting in front bumper larger, obvious splitter
- toyota badge moved closer to nose
- nose slightly shorter and less rounded
- vent/crease just after front wheel atop guard

missed anything?

Supra93

Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra & RX7
Anytime. The proportions are correct. I scaled it to the prototype with help of other forum members. Yes, a little vanilla compared to the concept, but it should age better over time.

- roof is taller
- window mounted mirrors

missed anything?
Its just a light reflection, I was told to me it look more 3D.

Roof is taller. In @gymratter over lap comparison shows it needs to be slightly taller to match the prototype.
Yes the nose is a little push back. I was told there needed to be roughly a 2 inch differences from the nose to the lip.

I moved the door line slightly back to the rear wheel arch, and that is about it.

Last edited:

Supra93

Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra & RX7
Anytime. The proportions are correct. I scaled it to the prototype with help of other forum members. Yes, a little vanilla compared to the concept, but it should age better over time.

- roof is taller
- window mounted mirrors

missed anything?
Its just a light reflection, I was told to me it look more 3D.

Roof is taller. In @gymratter over lap comparison shows it needs to be slightly taller to match the prototype.
Yes the nose is a little push back. I was told there needed to be roughly a 2 inch differences from the nose to the lip.

I moved the door line slightly back to the rear wheel arch, and that is about it.

This looks pretty close to believable but the side skirts are too low to be real.
I just match it up to the prototype.

(note old version, latest one matches a little better).
6T2ytN8.png

Last edited:

jm6k

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
cars
I just match it up to the prototype.

(note old version, latest one matches a little better).
6T2ytN8.png
My mind must be playing tricks on me, because I can't understand how these are both based off the prototype proportions. The first one looks short and stubby, while the second one looks much more sleek.
Sponsored