Quotes in replies.

Low flyer

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 GR Supra, 45th Anniversary, Mikan Blast
Hey guys, I'm just curious if anyone else finds it annoying that so many people cannot post a reply in a thread without quoting? Most of the threads would not be nearly as many pages long if people didn't feel the need to quote with every single reply whether quoting text or pictures. How many times does a person need to read the same thing over and over?

Now, let the quoting begin. ;)
Sponsored

jchadwell

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium
Hey guys, I'm just curious if anyone else finds it annoying that so many people cannot post a reply in a thread without quoting? Most of the threads would not be nearly as many pages long if people didn't feel the need to quote with every single reply whether quoting text or pictures. How many times does a person need to read the same thing over and over?

Agree. 😉

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra

Tots

Rensuhlo

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA

Totes

Bigboss

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 civic FK7 sport, supra 3.0 premium

You created a whole thread just for that

STi_to_GRzupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 GR Supra MT Premium, 2021 4Runner TRD Pro

I OCD from time to time as well.
What? What happened?

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
What a weird and unnecessary post.

I OCD from time to time as well.
What? What happened?

OP
OP

Low flyer

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 GR Supra, 45th Anniversary, Mikan Blast
Thanks guys. You've all given me a good laugh this morning.:) I hope you're laughing too.
Sponsored