This is the 2020 mid-engine Chevy Corvette / C8 Corvette Z06 revealed

PerformanceSound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Tundra TRD Pro, 1994 MKIV Supra TT
Vehicle Showcase
Another C8 falls off a lift.

Dealers are to blame for hiring these 6 month old trained techs. They phased out their master techs who were experts at their jobs, and brought in these youngsters who don't even know how to put on wheels right. Oh well, it's a good thing I wrench on my cars myself.

AHP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium, 2022 C8 HTC, 2019 Z06
Vehicle Showcase
It's gonna be a bad mafaka. Twin turbo FPC, active aero. Boomers are going to freak when they learn you lose the frunk due to the additional heat exchangers.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium

PerformanceSound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Tundra TRD Pro, 1994 MKIV Supra TT
Vehicle Showcase
It’ll be back and “all new” with some sort of stupid name that combines Camaro with a word that means electric.
Exactly, like Ford did with the "Lightning" and "Mach-E." Best thing to do (honestly) is find a good condition used ICE car (specialty car) and work on restoring it to like new or build it up. Plenty of Camaro's, Mustang's, Challenger's, Corvette's, etc... that are in excellent condition that can be turned into absolute beasts for decent money. That should hold people up until the storm settles.

BA9092

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra Absolute Zero Premium
Maybe Chevy's just going to concentrate solely on the C8? Especially with the E-Ray and future ZR1/Zora variants.

Speaking of Camaro... :dunno:

https://www.caranddriver.com/chevrolet/camaro-suv

Also, the C8 isn't that expensive for what it is. It's Chevy dealers' ADM that inflates that bubble. However, the constant production halts aren't helping.

What puzzles me is how many Stingrays I see daily sitting at various new and used dealer lots here in Dallas. Only see one Supra at a used lot every blue moon though.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Maybe Chevy's just going to concentrate solely on the C8? Especially with the E-Ray and future ZR1/Zora variants.

Speaking of Camaro... :dunno:

https://www.caranddriver.com/chevrolet/camaro-suv

Also, the C8 isn't that expensive for what it is. It's Chevy dealers' ADM that inflates that bubble. However, the constant production halts aren't helping.

What puzzles me is how many Stingrays I see daily sitting at various new and used dealer lots here in Dallas. Only see one Supra at a used lot every blue moon though.
why did I hit that link…. 🤢🤮

They have made well over 100,000 c8 so far
Good for parts, bad for exclusivity. But they must’ve done something right to sell that many. Wow

BA9092

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra Absolute Zero Premium
Good for parts, bad for exclusivity. But they must’ve done something right to sell that many. Wow
Definitely bad for exclusivity. I see WAY more C8's at the local car meets/shows here than Supra's.
Sponsored