• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

WANT TO INCREASE MORE HORSEPOWER PLZ HELP.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Don't chase horsepower numbers. Especially as someone a bit green to this. All dynos are different, etc.

Enjoy the car, but don't shoot for a number. It's a silly exercise.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Mnoor786

First Name
Muhammad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra Mkv, Audi a6 2020
Don't chase horsepower numbers. Especially as someone a bit green to this. All dynos are different, etc.

Enjoy the car, but don't shoot for a number. It's a silly exercise.
i agree with you 100% i have the car for 1 year with the tune and now sometimes it feels slow lol. Just want to be a lil more faster.

kehvin

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 3.0 Premium Nocturnal / '20 Tacoma Cement
daw turbo apparently makes 500whp on 93
was confirmed by some member here

SoDakMk5

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
Gotta add some ethanol. I use a calculator to determine how much to put in and never have I added too much. e85calc is the app Iv run e30 and e50 using that and it’s been on everytime.

BadDecisions

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
LS Swapped FRS, 3000gt VR4, 2020 Supra
i agree with you 100% i have the car for 1 year with the tune and now sometimes it feels slow lol. Just want to be a lil more faster.
700 in mine already feels slow at times and I've only had the car a few weeks. You're going down a dangerous path is that is your motivation

bushido

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra, N180 4Runner
700 in mine already feels slow at times and I've only had the car a few weeks. You're going down a dangerous path is that is your motivation
the username fits

BadDecisions

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
LS Swapped FRS, 3000gt VR4, 2020 Supra
that's cause 700 is slow.
I don't disagree. It is fast enough to create a 'straight to jail' car on the street though

The amount of times I think, ah yes that was fun I'm doing 80ish... nope, 110+... is getting a bit excessive. The trans is so quick and smooth that it just doesn't feel like the same acceleration.

cbrummell

First Name
carson
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 nitro yellow supra 3.0 premium
I don't disagree. It is fast enough to create a 'straight to jail' car on the street though

The amount of times I think, ah yes that was fun I'm doing 80ish... nope, 110+... is getting a bit excessive. The trans is so quick and smooth that it just doesn't feel like the same acceleration.
LOL! if this isn't the TRUTH! i had the speed warning alert turned on the first week i had my car because every time i pulled away id look down to 120+ km/h i swear it would ding at me every couple minutes. Now that I'm used to it i just speed on purpose ...😂
Sponsored