10/17/2021 - Chicago Area Supra Owners Group

YOTA_IL

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
Yes, I'm on the border of Plainfield and Naperville. I just requested the add on the Facebook page. Thanks for the tip. Excited for the spring!
Nice! Are you going to drive it at all before snow really flys like crazy or store it now all winter?
Sponsored

Pito

First Name
Angel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra, 1993 RX-7, 1991 MR-2 Turbo
Nice! Are you going to drive it at all before snow really flys like crazy or store it now all winter?
I'll take it out during winter on nice days with no salt.

Schernov

First Name
Sc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bmw
Hi all
long time bmw owner here who is looking to buy a Supra if it finally comes out with a manual.
I have never owned a Toyota and am looking for your recommendations for a Toyota dealer in Chicagoland area that you think is reasonable and knowledgeable in Supras. I am in chicago but willing to drive within 100mi.

also - if anybody anybody is interested in a bmw shop (owned by a bmw master tech of 30 years) who will work on supras - lmk.

Pito

First Name
Angel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Pauly Toyota in Crystal Lake is a family owned dealer that has a policy of not selling cars over MSRP. Might wanna hit them up now and get in line.

Schernov

First Name
Sc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bmw
Thanks. Will reach out to them.
Also anybody has experience with Toyota extended warranty agreement? Is it a Toyota product or resold third party (eg fidelity, Zurich )?

Pito

First Name
Angel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Depends on the dealer. I am a finance director for Advantage Dealer Group. We have a Toyota store in Calumet City. I can get you extended warranty prices and make sure you're getting a good deal. My Group is currently selling over MSRP and don't have a great Supra allocation because they don't sell as well in that area. I think I can get a slammin deal on parts as well if anyone needs. I'll reach out to the GM there to try and set something up for this group if you all would like.

YOTA_IL

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
Hey Chicago Folks! It's snowy today, but the weather is turning soon!

I'll let you all know when cars and coffee rears its head.
Let’s do cars and cupcakes ? instead