• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

19x11+25?

Mkvhunt

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 downshift blue gr supra, 1995 supra
Has anyone put a 19x11 +25 on their mkv yet. The wheel I want to order only comes with that as an option for the rear and I’m curious if anyone has done something of that caliber yet and if it will fit. Thanks in advance for any help
Sponsored

geert.bieseman

First Name
Geert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan GT-R R33 ; Toyota Supra MKV
Has anyone put a 19x11 +25 on their mkv yet. The wheel I want to order only comes with that as an option for the rear and I’m curious if anyone has done something of that caliber yet and if it will fit. Thanks in advance for any help

On mine... rear = 19x11 +35
Sits perfectly, lowered on HKS springs

OP
OP
Mkvhunt

Mkvhunt

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 downshift blue gr supra, 1995 supra
+25 is pretty aggressive, what wheel?

-Josh
It’s an aodhan ds02. Nothing fancy. I plan on doing a widebody kit in the next year or two so I don’t want to spend to much on wheels for now as I’ll be getting different ones when I widebody. But I need something because I have my race tires on my stock wheels and want street tires on something somewhat cool

Akashugly

First Name
Akash
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
Mine is 19X11 +30 and sits fine with 295/35/19

closey

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2004 SRT10 Ram, 1970 Chevelle, 1969 GTX, 1963 Suburban, 2017 Isuzu AT35, 2019 XC90
I'm in a similar predicament at the minute I have the chance of some work CR 2P in the following specs

• Front: 19×9.5 Offset +20
  • Rear: 19×10.5 Offset +20
Sponsored