• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: 2021 Tungsten 3.0 Premium $52k

Kmj442

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium, '17 RDX, '12 Cooper S
So I posted it a couple times here/there but I decided to order an M2. Got the email from a local dealer it was my turn to order and put in, now comes time to sell the Supra.
Its a 2021 Tungsten 3.0 Premium with 9500 Miles on it currently, doubt it'll change much in the coming weeks but if it's nice, may take it for a drive.
Asking $52k (or best offer, let me know if you're considering it)
I am going to list the mods that are done, but I have ALL stock parts aside from the downpipe.
  • MST V2 Intake
  • Verus AOS (blue), Brake Cooling Kit, Turbo heat shield, Rear diff cooler, engine cap kit (blue)
  • Forge charge pipe, stainless steel brake lines
  • Mosul RBF600 brake fluid
  • paragon P3 pads (same as winmax w3)
  • Rays 57cr wrapped in PS4S (about 3-4k miles and 1 track day, no curb rash but one has a scratch on the interior barrel from the dumbasses who put the tires on)
  • aFe front and rear sway bars
  • JB4 with custom tune from Jesse
  • AA catted downpipe
  • custom CF/blue stitching steering wheel from Phillip (NitroMkV)
  • PPF front/roof, side skirts expel
  • ceramic coat Avalon king
  • 20% tint
  • ams mirror deflector
  • color matched deck spoiler
May be missing one or 2 things here or there, but she's in great shape. there is one scratch on the ppf in the front left but it is on top of the ppt, I haven't removed it because I don't want to re-ppf it at this time)

Here are a few pictures, let me know if you want something specific. (instagram account in signature has more pictures as well)
IMG_1197 Large.jpeg

IMG_1199 Large.jpeg

IMG_1200 Large.jpeg

IMG_1203 Large.jpeg

IMG_1205 Large.jpeg

IMG_1207 Large.jpeg

IMG_1208 Large.jpeg

IMG_1209 Large.jpeg

IMG_1210 Large.jpeg
Sponsored

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
Can vouch for great build! can't wait to see the m2 build!

tg_mkv

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV
So I posted it a couple times here/there but I decided to order an M2. Got the email from a local dealer it was my turn to order and put in, now comes time to sell the Supra.
Just curious but what made you make the jump? And what was the wait time they gave you until it comes in?

OP
OP
Kmj442

Kmj442

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Just curious but what made you make the jump? And what was the wait time they gave you until it comes in?
So...I put my name on the list about 6-7mo ago and got the call 2 weeks ago. I am making the jump for a combo of things...6spd and I can get it for MSRP instead of paying nearly the same price as the M2 for a MT supra (they all seem to have markups for the MT...I got my AT for MSRP). Delivery is supposed to be in Oct sometime.

Stardust

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'92 Miata
Probably can’t sell to Cali residents right? (since CARB)

OP
OP
Kmj442

Kmj442

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I can't find details on the MST intake but I know the JB4 and AA downpipe won't fly with CARB/Cali. If someone is california is interested (I don't know how shipping a car would work) we may be able to work something out. I may be able to find a stock downpipe and revert intake/downpipe to stock and remove the JB4. The rest of the mods don't affect the engine/exhaust system so I believe it should be fine.

RaceReX

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 Premium, 2009 SRF
Check to see if the AA Catted Downpipe is CARB legal. Everything else Should be okay. Might have to retune the JB4 to make smog.

OP
OP
Kmj442

Kmj442

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Check to see if the AA Catted Downpipe is CARB legal. Everything else Should be okay. Might have to retune the JB4 to make smog.
I looked at AA's website and it is NOT carb legal in CA ( EPA compliant for use on OBD2 vehicles (1996 and newer) except in California ) AA Link

I could not find anything on MST's website regarding CARB or anything

OP
OP
Kmj442

Kmj442

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Small bump - price is negotiable based on mods you want/wheels/etc... I'd prefer it go to someone thats interested here rather than trading it in.

OP
OP
Kmj442

Kmj442

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Dyno said about 380 but I believe it was heatsoaked since it was runs 4-6 with the tune. The torque jumped from 412 to 472ftlbs with the tune so most estimates are closer to 420 with the 93 octane tune.

That being said I need to mark this as sold, sold it to a dealer stock, so I will have some mods to sell shortly.
Sponsored