• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: 2021 Unlocked Supra 3.0 Premium 2,447 miles

SavageGTR34

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Good Evening everyone,

****Vehicle is Financed thru Capital ONE so they have the title****

Mileage: 2,447

Well that time has come for me to step away from Supra. Also with me trucking 48 weeks a year it’s hard for me to enjoy this car. Sad as it sounds I feel bad for the car having it locked up in a storage unit all the time. As far as the unlock an which tunes I have used...I have tried both BootMod and MHD. I will admit the Bootmod is very aggressive but the MHD feels smooth an clean if that makes sense. For those also wondering about sitting in storage, I purchase these tire pillows as they call them which prevents any flat spots from forming. Those can go with the car as well. It has been through the break in period an no it was not driven like it was stolen but it was pushed. The retired regional warranty tech we had come to the Toyota dealer even agreed Toyota Did the break in wrong due to rings not seating properly. The car has 0 oil consumption at all and when driven was checked daily. She's as clean as they come. If more pics are needed I will try to get home to take them but this vehicle is still showroom grade perfect. Oh it also has a ceramic coat (chemical guys product)

*I have all the stock parts in the storage unit and they MUST go with the vehicle when purchased*
*Have used BimmerCode to turn off the auto start stop feature*
*First Oil change was performed at 500 miles and switched to Motul 8100 X-clean 5W30 Full SYN*

***********Asking $57,000************

Kies Motorsports Unlocked Comp
Cusco Front and Rear Power Brace
FTP Red Charge Pipe

MST V2 Cold Air Intake
AMS Performance Exhaust Race DownPipe (Catless)
HPS Titanium Coolant Bleed Screw
AWE Touring Resonated Exhaust - With Spare Gloss Black Tips
DRVRMIND Supra Coolant, OIL, Brake Cap set
Verus Oil Air Separator
Aza Auto Forged Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel w/Alcantara Suede
TMS Billet Shifter Paddles (Black)
Ceramic Window tint 10% all around including Braw of windshield

Uninstalled Parts - H&R Lowering Springs (sport Springs) *never found the time to have it done*

(Battery Also knew from dealer as it sat on the showroom floor for a bit)

tempImagekYOFvS.png

tempImageFgSVCH.png

tempImage6IrIJV.png
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
SavageGTR34

SavageGTR34

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Apologies for the steering wheel picture being the way it is. Cant seem to figure out why it posted like that when its not saved like that. Also thats not food on the floor mat its leaves an some kind of white things that come off this weird tree my mom has. The car has never been eaten in...didnt believe in that....it has been vacuumed an is spotless

speaser

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 A91 MT SE, 2019 TRD 4runner
Nice ride man. Sorry you're having to part with it. Best of luck!

OP
OP
SavageGTR34

SavageGTR34

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nice ride man. Sorry you're having to part with it. Best of luck!
Ya it sucks a lot but due to my moms mild stroke in mid July I would just sleep better out on the road knowing she was in something safer then a damn Ford Fusion. So ordered her a 2023 Subaru Outback Touring XT loaded but unable to take possession till sometime in January due to supply chain issue Which makes no sense since the SIA plant is literally 5 miles down the road from the dealer hahahaha you figure first come first serve but been out of the Tech life for 6 years now so oh well

OP
OP
SavageGTR34

SavageGTR34

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Just giving an update. Have had a few ppl looking but nothing concrete. Gonna be a trade in soon if no one buys. After that no longer gonna really be on here. Will have no reason to remain

OP
OP
SavageGTR34

SavageGTR34

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bump…..just fyi may have this listing up for a day then it’s gone a your paying dealer price. Moms Subaru come in early so the Supra is about to be gone