23 MT Rock Guards

Grubb

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 GR Supra 3.0 MT (Jan/2023)
Do they make a rock guard / mud flap for the 23 MT? I have a mile of dirt road to get home and I would like as much protection as I can get. TIA
Sponsored

Isaleus

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CUL A91-MT , 2008 Orange GMC Canyon
Do they make a rock guard / mud flap for the 23 MT? I have a mile of dirt road to get home and I would like as much protection as I can get. TIA
The MT is no different from any other Supra. Just order them from ZL1addons.
Already have these rock guards on my MT

djmad

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23’ Supra MT, 07’ 328i MT, 20’ Civic AT
Already have these rock guards on my MT
Did it require any additional modifications (i.e. drilling, bending, etc.)?

This is from the ZL1addons website.
Note: The new Manual option Supra has a new fender change, we're working on an option to work with this setup.

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
The MT is no different from any other Supra. Just order them from ZL1addons.
I wish that was true, but they moved the holes on the rear bumper cover and retainers. Granted, the fronts appear to be the same, and those are the ones you'd want most anyways IMO.

Isaleus

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

Note: The new Manual option Supra has a new fender change, we're working on an option to work with this setup.
So I had to order extra of those plastic rivets they use from amazon as the front seemed to be a tight fit.

No issues with the rears really. Besides seeming like a tight fit.

but no extra drilling, bending, etc....

Can take photos later.

Rhane

First Name
Rhane
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 A91-MT, '22 Mustang GT, '13 FR-S
So I had to order extra of those plastic rivets they use from amazon as the rear rock guards seemed to be a tight fit.

but no extra drilling, bending, etc....

Can take photos later.
i havent even opened my box from zl1 yet, but I hope I can contact them and they could just send a set to me lol

OP
OP

Grubb

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 GR Supra 3.0 MT (Jan/2023)

That’s why I ask the question.

Isaleus

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
is your front from armaspeed too? How was the install for both front and rear? Requires any modifications?
Armaspeed for both front and rear.

Both fit good and work for the MT from my own experience.

Front: I would buy more of those plastic rivets off of amazon or something of the sorts just in case you bend the pins for the push rivets. I had to. People suggested 'tapping' them in with a rubber mallet. I found a 'firm swing' worked better with a rubber mallet.

Rear: People say you don't need to remove the rear wheel to install the rear ones. Just remove the wheel and make your life easier. Used a Impact Driver. Drilled backwards with the new screws until I found the 'grove' of the originals. Tightened carefully and allowed the driver to impact once or twice.

No mods needed.

tub54500

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 MT
Armaspeed for both front and rear.

Both fit good and work for the MT from my own experience.

Front: I would buy more of those plastic rivets off of amazon or something of the sorts just in case you bend the pins for the push rivets. I had to. People suggested 'tapping' them in with a rubber mallet. I found a 'firm swing' worked better with a rubber mallet.

Rear: People say you don't need to remove the rear wheel to install the rear ones. Just remove the wheel and make your life easier. Used a Impact Driver. Drilled backwards with the new screws until I found the 'grove' of the originals. Tightened carefully and allowed the driver to impact once or twice.

No mods needed.
Ah nice! i might grab a set from armaspeed then because on ZL1 says it might not fit the manual. Do you happen to have the front pic too ?