A91Tempest

A91Tempest

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 GR Supra 3.0 Premium MT
If it's the OEM front PPF, then no. It's like the first 18-24 inches from the front lip. There is also a front bumper OEM PPF option that mine did not come with.
I just asked the dealer and said it was about 1/3 of the way on the hood..

OP
OP
A91Tempest

A91Tempest

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
So the dealer contacted SWAT security and apparently it wasn't activated. They assure me that the noise should stop before the end of the day, which they can activate remotely.

we will see.

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
If it's the OEM front PPF, then no. It's like the first 18-24 inches from the front lip. There is also a front bumper OEM PPF option that mine did not come with.
So someone decided to have the front 1/3 of the hood protected but not the front bumper?!? That makes about as much sense as putting on a heavy coat and saying, “Nah, I don’t need pants.”

consultadrone

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
So someone decided to have the front 1/3 of the hood protected but not the front bumper?!? That makes about as much sense as putting on a heavy coat and saying, “Nah, I don’t need pants.”
Yeah seems a little silly. Wasn't a dealbreaker for me. Came with the carbon mirror caps and the rear mat.

type-964

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra
Glad you got that sorted - I imagine that detracted a bit from the experience of revving out your new car!

OP
OP
A91Tempest

A91Tempest

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Glad you got that sorted - I imagine that detracted a bit from the experience of revving out your new car!
haha. after driving about 300 miles about a week of driving..I am just now getting used to her. Definitely feeling more comfortable.

kern417

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 440i
This is hilarious lmao. My first guess would have been a prank from a friend, like when they wire the horn to the brake switch.

OP
OP
A91Tempest

A91Tempest

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
This is hilarious lmao. My first guess would have been a prank from a friend, like when they wire the horn to the brake switch.
haha it definitely did sound like it. First time i heard it i shook it off cause thought it was the radio or the music i was playing. hahaha
Sponsored