• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

3 Brand New Active Autowerke Catted downpipe

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
I have 3 brand new Active Autowerke catted downpipes for the a90 supra, these are brand new in box, just opened for photos, these go for 1399 new and have insanely long shipping times, I am selling these for $1249 each shipping included in the lower 48. These are guaranteed not to throw a check engine light on any untuned or "locked" Supra, they are also of the highest quality using a 4.5" high flow GESI catalytic converter. These are EPA compliant everywhere but California but even there I doubt you anyone will bother you about these. They also sound great with the stock exhaust or paired with any aftermarket system. I have THREE all brand new in box! Being catted rasp is not an issue. You ca also trade me your stock downpipe with money on top as I am the forums resident cat buyer, so we can work out a deal with that as well. Feel free to shoot me a text on my cell (561)-236-6280, or a PM, but I will most likely see text first. Please reach out if you're interested, we can always work out a deal.

https://store.activeautowerke.com/products/active-autowerke-toyota-supra-mkv-b58-catted-downpipe

Thanks,
eb5643d7-765a-4014-808a-977c1faf722c.JPG
d0aa5cf6-6184-46f5-801e-7dca70c4c916.JPG

Phillip
Sponsored

OP
OP
NitroYellowMKV

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
OP
OP
NitroYellowMKV

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
1 Sold, 2 to go! These are going fast, scoop them up!

MKV2021

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 premium
That's a screaming deal! I want one in a BAD way, but don't need one. But I guess you could say the same about owning a Supra. I hate having these dilemmas!!! ?

Reactions: zrk
OP
OP
NitroYellowMKV

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
That's a screaming deal! I want one in a BAD way, but don't need one. But I guess you could say the same about owning a Supra. I hate having these dilemmas!!! ?
I'll make it even better for you man, I have only have 1 left, 2nd was just paid for, but if you get me ur oem dp it becomes a lot lot cheaper!

OP
OP
NitroYellowMKV

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
2nd one SOLD to @STSGT3 1 left, 2 people say they want it, but first one who pays get its!

STSGT3

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
First world problems ?
I didnt need it either but the deal was too good to pass! Thanks Phillip for a smooth transaction! Can't wait to get it and put it on!

2k20HTownMKV

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra; 2017 Lexus RX 350 F sport; 2013 Honda Accord (daily)
Vehicle Showcase
damn the prices have skyrocketed for the AA catted!? So glad i bought mine 2 years ago. Guess i beat inflation :cool:

OP
OP
NitroYellowMKV

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
damn the prices have skyrocketed for the AA catted!? So glad i bought mine 2 years ago. Guess i beat inflation :cool:
don't forget the half a year lead time LOL. that is how I got these, local buddy ordered one for his car and 2 buddies like 5 months ago, and in that time span, he got rear ended and car is totaled, and the other 2 sold.

2k20HTownMKV

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
don't forget the half a year lead time LOL. that is how I got these, local buddy ordered one for his car and 2 buddies like 5 months ago, and in that time span, he got rear ended and car is totaled, and the other 2 sold.
man that half year lead time is insane to me. I remember when i ordered it, was shipped out like next day. Isnt Active Autowerke in Florida?

Jackyl tm

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Edition, C230, Mazda Protege
man that half year lead time is insane to me. I remember when i ordered it, was shipped out like next day. Isnt Active Autowerke in Florida?
Yes they are. This is an amazing downpipe! I have this and the full active autowerke exhaust absolutely love it and the sound is amazing. I got one of the first on both the downpipe and the exhaust. My downpipe doesn't have the bracket. Highly recommend this product

OP
OP
NitroYellowMKV

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
35 minutes from me man, they are in Miami, seeing all this hype, I need to try and become a vender for these guys, pick them up locally and offer them up, especially with how many oem I buy, the price is a lot easier when people do trade ins

2k20HTownMKV

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
35 minutes from me man, they are in Miami, seeing all this hype, I need to try and become a vender for these guys, pick them up locally and offer them up, especially with how many oem I buy, the price is a lot easier when people do trade ins
would probably be well worth it in the long run. I can say i installed the downpipe without a tune and ran it for 1000 miles to see if i would get a check engine light. the first year i had the car i drove 2500 miles so that 1000 miles took me months and it never went off. I was so impressed and the change in downpipe between stock sounds a bit different as well. Anyways good luck with sale.
Sponsored