Status
Not open for further replies.
First Name
Eric Lerner
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, BMW M550I,X3
@VelgenWheels : is there more room for more tire or a wider rim on the rear, or is this the maximum that can be fitted (11") to a supra? i ask this becasue if i purchase i have to consider tire size as i want the widest possible considering my future mods.
Sponsored

Hellion

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 premium
Hey guys!
Just sharing our customer's MKV sitting on our Polished Liquid-Bronze BD-F18 and our shop car sitting on our Brushed Silver BD-F25 both on 20" set up and are part of our Flow-Forged Series.

Just click on the images to check out our full gallery on these 2 projects. Enjoy!
Check Out The*All NEW BD-F25
I love the design of these wheels, and Velgen's. Unfortunately I'm not willing to go 20's. It seems like there's very few wheels in 19 for the Supra, unless you are looking for Volk, Rays, Weds, etc.

OP
OP
VelgenWheels

VelgenWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Audi RS6 2021 Dodge Ram TRX
I love the design of these wheels, and Velgen's. Unfortunately I'm not willing to go 20's. It seems like there's very few wheels in 19 for the Supra, unless you are looking for Volk, Rays, Weds, etc.
We do have a few sets in 19' in our SL Series

OP
OP
VelgenWheels

VelgenWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Audi RS6 2021 Dodge Ram TRX
@VelgenWheels : is there more room for more tire or a wider rim on the rear, or is this the maximum that can be fitted (11") to a supra? i ask this becasue if i purchase i have to consider tire size as i want the widest possible considering my future mods.
The Widest tire we recommend with no rubbing issues would be a 305/30. Anything else you'd be risking rubbing.

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
It depends on your offset and size wheels and also suspension. There are people running 305/35 to 325/30

You can also play with camber as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.