A91-MT Red Supra badge P/N?

dannypriest

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra MK5
Quoted $125/p with several in stock at the warehouse from my local Toyota dealer
I would be happy to buy a few from you if possible. I live in Sydney Australia. And would be happy to throw a few extra dollars your way for your trouble.
Sponsored

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
Seems like these are near impossible to order.

I've reached out to a couple of online dealers and while they list the part number they come back with back ordered/out of stock/not available to order, etc. when you make an inquiry.

Anyone had better luck? Super frustrating!

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
I can get my hands on some as well, just no idea how much it would cost to send to your prison colony..

Rayo12

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra
Can anyone assist me? I don’t have a MT edition but the reason I need this is because I have a full expose carbon fiber bumper. And the oem black does not stand out. I order the part but they are asking me for a vin and miles count. If anyone can help me that would be appreciated it

GMsuperfan

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 A91 Refraction, 68 Camaro SS, 17 GTI
Had the OEM red supra badge I ordered from a local dealer sitting in my garage for months. I finally got around to slapping it on tonight. Refraction with all the red accents in the engine bay and calipers, etc. is starting to really grow on me.

IMG_3506.jpeg

IMG_3507.jpeg

CULSupra6MT

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 CU 6MT Supra, 2004 6MT Mica Blue Celica
So I have a CU later 2023 6MT US spec but somehow my Supra logo got damaged and I can’t get a replacement in the US (backorderd) any chance someone in Euro can still order these? Thank you for your help!
Sponsored