• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

A91 Refraction Blue Supra, 22k miles. $55k OBO.

clpauto

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
Hey guys and gals.

Looking to sell my A91 Supra. Not in a super rush to sell... but if someone is interested let me know. Willing to negotiate a bit if needed.

Car has been ceramic coated twice. First time the coating didnt stick correctly, so it was reapplied. It was reapplied to the wheels and the full aero kit as well.

ADV1 wheels with a 1 of 1 finish. Matte Gunmetal, so it contrasts the color and aero kit very well.

Full Forged Carbon Aero Kit. Includes front splitter, side skirt, rear splats, and the GT wing.

Forged carbon Steering wheel with exterior paint matched 12 o clock stripe. Also has exterior paint matched Push to Start button. Also equipped with Forged Carbon paddle shifters that illuminate blue in the dark after being in the sunlight for a bit.

Forged carbon license plate frame, forged carbon mirror caps, forged carbon anti wind buffeting thingys, forged carbon reverse light cover.

Cusco tow hooks.

Custom Toyota emblems matched to exterior paint.

Car has never been tuned or lowered. Luckily I have not encounteted the low oil issue common with the 2021 model year vehicles, so thats a plus.

Routine Oil changes and the vehicle has not been driven in the snow.

image00028.jpeg

image00023.jpeg

image00018.jpeg

image00026.jpeg

image00028.jpeg

image00030.jpeg

image00024.jpeg

DSC00484.jpg

DSC00485.jpg

DSC00179.jpg

DSC00186.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP

clpauto

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
Hey, new here so unsure how to edit the listing... On the detail photo of the emblem shot on the hood you can see some damage on the splitter.

That splitter was replaced, there is a new undamaged one on the vehicle.

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Hey, new here so unsure how to edit the listing... On the detail photo of the emblem shot on the hood you can see some damage on the splitter.

That splitter was replaced, there is a new undamaged one on the vehicle.
Bottom left corner
1688394143911.png

Also, Posting rules have been updated. Please check the rules or your listing may be subject for removal. I'm not a mod. Just reminding you..
1688394196701.png

OP
OP

clpauto

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
Bottom left corner
1688394143911.png

Also, Posting rules have been updated. Please check the rules or your listing may be subject for removal. I'm not a mod. Just reminding you..
1688394196701.png
Hey, which rule am I breaking? I dont see anything.

GoldenEye

First Name
Golden
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra
Read them and you’ll see, lol…

Jmanlevan

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Supra 3.0 MT, '00 4Runner SR5
Can someone be specific? lol. A piece of paper with my username? Is that it? im not asking for my health 🤣🤣🤣
Yes, need a piece of paper with your username so people know you’re legit. Car is beautiful, and the pro photos look really nice! Good luck with the sale!

OP
OP

clpauto

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
Yes, need a piece of paper with your username so people know you’re legit. Car is beautiful, and the pro photos look really nice! Good luck with the sale!
Ok got it! At work now but I will handle right when I get home.

Thank you. I took some of them, and an old friend took the rest. I work for BMW so im tempted to get into an M2.

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra

STi_to_GRzupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 GR Supra MT Premium, 2021 4Runner TRD Pro
Ok got it! At work now but I will handle right when I get home.

Thank you. I took some of them, and an old friend took the rest. I work for BMW so im tempted to get into an M2.
Nice, Are the M2 available for DELP?

OP
OP

clpauto

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
Hey guys and gals.

Looking to sell my A91 Supra. Not in a super rush to sell... but if someone is interested let me know. Willing to negotiate a bit if needed.

Car has been ceramic coated twice. First time the coating didnt stick correctly, so it was reapplied. It was reapplied to the wheels and the full aero kit as well.

ADV1 wheels with a 1 of 1 finish. Matte Gunmetal, so it contrasts the color and aero kit very well.

Full Forged Carbon Aero Kit. Includes front splitter, side skirt, rear splats, and the GT wing.

Forged carbon Steering wheel with exterior paint matched 12 o clock stripe. Also has exterior paint matched Push to Start button. Also equipped with Forged Carbon paddle shifters that illuminate blue in the dark after being in the sunlight for a bit.

Forged carbon license plate frame, forged carbon mirror caps, forged carbon anti wind buffeting thingys, forged carbon reverse light cover.

Cusco tow hooks.

Custom Toyota emblems matched to exterior paint.

Car has never been tuned or lowered. Luckily I have not encounteted the low oil issue common with the 2021 model year vehicles, so thats a plus.

Routine Oil changes and the vehicle has not been driven in the snow.

image00028.jpeg

image00023.jpeg

image00018.jpeg

image00026.jpeg

image00028.jpeg

image00030.jpeg

image00024.jpeg

DSC00484.jpg

DSC00485.jpg

DSC00179.jpg

DSC00186.jpg
Hey guys and gals, heres the photo on the back of my parking receipt lol.

20230703_132022.jpg

OP
OP

clpauto

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
Nice! Finance/sales/marketing?
Marketing, I run @BMWNYC and i also do a good amount of content creation for BMWNA and i recently directed a video for M Town for BMWM. So I stay pretty in touch with the BMW brand lol.

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Marketing, I run @BMWNYC and i also do a good amount of content creation for BMWNA and i recently directed a video for M Town for BMWM. So I stay pretty in touch with the BMW brand lol.
Oh I get it. You get bad stare downs each time you pull up to the office, huh 🤣
lol. love it. Awesome job. Have fun! GL with sale.

OP
OP

clpauto

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
Oh I get it. You get bad stare downs each time you pull up to the office, huh 🤣
lol. love it. Awesome job. Have fun! GL with sale.
I dont actually! Everyone there loves it lol. Whenever I bring it to work all the employees come downstairs to admire it lol. I get texts of people swarmed around it lol.
Sponsored