ADRO Update?

_Sp1ral0ut

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tahoe, Razor E100
Any vendor on here have the ADRO Front lip available to order now? OR can give me a realistic ETA?
Thanks in advance
ETA has been and will always be two weeks. We guarantee delivery is in two weeks or no money back!

*shipping date may change without notice but will always be two weeks.

Two weeks.gif
Sponsored

Jmanlevan

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Supra 3.0 MT, '00 4Runner SR5
Hahaha I love that a simple joke has turned into somewhat of an urban legend on this forum and amongst MKV Supra owners 😂 @_Sp1ral0ut

ordering directly from Adro seems like a good way to go. Or from studiorsr

Kiske

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1988 FC3S, 2015 Evo X FE, 2018 tS, 2021 A90 3.0
Doesn't seem like November is gonna happen. 😒

Screenshot_20231122_130736_Yahoo Mail.jpg

CafeRacerQueen

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Daniela
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
‘20 M4 CS, ‘24 GR Supra 45th LE
threads like this make me appreciate the stock stuff on this car more. I've been thinking about what sort of cool kit that I'd like to put on my Supra, but it seems like stock is fine, lol.

Rensuhlo

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
threads like this make me appreciate the stock stuff on this car more. I've been thinking about what sort of cool kit that I'd like to put on my Supra, but it seems like stock is fine, lol.
The ADRO kit is great. When ordered from companies that don't pull shenanigans like in this thread.

Kiske

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Got a shipping notification today from DSG on my Adro parts!

mojo_jojo77777

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
So update on my Adro/DSG situation:

- Placed order on 6/29/2023. Ordered front lip/sides/rears
- Noticed that multiple people placed orders with Adro/other vendors and got theirs starting September time frame/October
- Did usual reaching out with little/no communication
- I then contacted Adro directly. I sent them documentation of what was going on.

Turns out my order with DSG was made incorrectly. Instead of Adro drop shipping from California to Maryland, my order (according to Adro and the shipping manifest that was attached to packaging) was shipped to a DSG warehouse in New York.

So my full kit was sitting at a warehouse since September, but no one had an idea where it was. I'm willing to bet there are more kits there. From there, Adro informed me about this, and spoke to DSG.
DSG then shipped my kit from the warehouse in New York to Balitmore, but not without a few more shenanigans. Pilot/Maersk then transported my kit to Balitmore, which it then got shipped to Philadelphia, then to New Jersey.

After making an in-person visit to Maersk here in Balitmore on November 13 (1 week after DSG shipped out my kit from their New York warehouse), the logistics manager helped me with tracking the package down. From her and I's observation, it appears it was going to try to head back to Canada (most likely to DSG's headquarters, since attached to package had paperwork showing declared values). At same time, I spoke with Sean at DSG about situation, and I was "assured" it was not heading to Canada, though tracking and documentation stated otherwise.

That same week, on the 17th, I received a phone call from the manager at Maersk saying that the package arrived and I could pick up if I wanted to. So from start to finish, took 141 days to receive my kit. Might've been even longer if I did not take some action.

As a manufacturing engineer, I understand crap happens. Logistics fail, shit gets lost, stuff breaks, lead times, blah blah. I've waited longer for other parts on the Supra. But when other people receive their products faster than when you were one of the first few to order, that strikes a red flag.
In this situation, there was just absolute shit communication. All I expected was at least some communication about status. I don't expect 24 hour turn around responses, but at least within same week preferably. Or even a response at all. There were numerous emails that got no responses until I threatened to do a chargeback on my credit card.

I ordered through DSG because they are a forum sponsor and a vendor I have heard about. These activities are the likes of fly by night vendors that barely scrape by. Forum sponsors like XPH, I can't speak enough positive about. Mike @Extreme Power House has been absolutely joy to order through. The 10% discount by purchasing through DSG showed that it was not worth the price discount to go through so much bullshit with them.

If DSG would like to chime in and prove me wrong with their documentation/proof that I am wrong or falsifying any information here, feel free to do so.

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT
I ordered through DSG because they are a forum sponsor and a vendor I have heard about. These activities are the likes of fly by night vendors that barely scrape by. Forum sponsors like XPH, I can't speak enough positive about. Mike @Extreme Power House has been absolutely joy to order through. The 10% discount by purchasing through DSG showed that it was not worth the price discount to go through so much bullshit with them.
Thank you for the kind words :thumbsup:

Kiske

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
So update on my Adro/DSG situation:

- Placed order on 6/29/2023. Ordered front lip/sides/rears
- Noticed that multiple people placed orders with Adro/other vendors and got theirs starting September time frame/October
- Did usual reaching out with little/no communication
- I then contacted Adro directly. I sent them documentation of what was going on.

Turns out my order with DSG was made incorrectly. Instead of Adro drop shipping from California to Maryland, my order (according to Adro and the shipping manifest that was attached to packaging) was shipped to a DSG warehouse in New York.

So my full kit was sitting at a warehouse since September, but no one had an idea where it was. I'm willing to bet there are more kits there. From there, Adro informed me about this, and spoke to DSG.
DSG then shipped my kit from the warehouse in New York to Balitmore, but not without a few more shenanigans. Pilot/Maersk then transported my kit to Balitmore, which it then got shipped to Philadelphia, then to New Jersey.

After making an in-person visit to Maersk here in Balitmore on November 13 (1 week after DSG shipped out my kit from their New York warehouse), the logistics manager helped me with tracking the package down. From her and I's observation, it appears it was going to try to head back to Canada (most likely to DSG's headquarters, since attached to package had paperwork showing declared values). At same time, I spoke with Sean at DSG about situation, and I was "assured" it was not heading to Canada, though tracking and documentation stated otherwise.

That same week, on the 17th, I received a phone call from the manager at Maersk saying that the package arrived and I could pick up if I wanted to. So from start to finish, took 141 days to receive my kit. Might've been even longer if I did not take some action.

As a manufacturing engineer, I understand crap happens. Logistics fail, shit gets lost, stuff breaks, lead times, blah blah. I've waited longer for other parts on the Supra. But when other people receive their products faster than when you were one of the first few to order, that strikes a red flag.
In this situation, there was just absolute shit communication. All I expected was at least some communication about status. I don't expect 24 hour turn around responses, but at least within same week preferably. Or even a response at all. There were numerous emails that got no responses until I threatened to do a chargeback on my credit card.

If DSG would like to chime in and prove me wrong with their documentation/proof that I am wrong or falsifying any information here, feel free to do so.

This is exactly my experience now. My kit shipped late November via Pilot/Maersk. The website said I needed to schedule a pickup for 2 weeks, but my item is not at the destination and an error message was received. After calling multiple times, today, they tracked it down. My kit went to their Columbus Ohio location and has been sitting for a week because they don't have a open transport and are backed up. They could not tell me why it was there and not in KC, nor could they tell me when it would be. "Call back next week."

I'm already a bit bitter about this and this is a cherry on top!
Sponsored