After Market Steering Wheel

Andrew__a90

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 Premium Nitro Yellow
Hey all, I got an AZA steering wheel (the M4 retrofit) and got two error codes. Anyone else have this issue? Bimmerlink cannot clear them and idk what to do.
IMG_0557.png
IMG_0556.png
Sponsored

MSport

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Supra
Hey all, I got an AZA steering wheel (the M4 retrofit) and got two error codes. Anyone else have this issue? Bimmerlink cannot clear them and idk what to do.
IMG_0557.png
IMG_0556.png
Do you have the airbag connected?

Andrew__a90

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 Premium Nitro Yellow
If I had to guessā€¦ Iā€™d say the wiring in the steering wheel is faulty (if all oem connections have been plugged back in)
They just got back to me and said they are still looking into the issue, for my trouble they issued a $150 refund so itā€™s nice that they care.

Darth

First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
02 S2k, 09 Aerorace, 07 Y61, 14 1500 Denali
Vehicle Showcase
You are in fact that client haha
I wanted to change the steering wheel to something that does not look out of place, practical for daily/track duties, and looks as if it came from factory. Got in touch with @NitroYellowMKV after the positive feedback and could not be happier. Great customer service and took care of every single detail. Replies instantly even during install.

IMG_20230903_072524_278.jpg

1000085970-01.jpeg

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
Came out amazing !

Syeeee

First Name
Sye
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra GR 3.0 Premium
Can't wait for mine:D

Supra1208

First Name
Luca
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra A90
I also have installed a G Series Wheel. There is also an error on the screen with pedestrian protection and the restraint system. Does maybe anyone know what to do?

THaGRMango

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nitro Yellow 3.0 MT Premium
Ton's of choices for after market steering wheels. Lots of choices on ebay and around the internets in general. What are people going with?
Broo.. wait for this to release...

Nitroturtle

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 RB A91, 2020 X3M, 2006 S2000
Has anyone received a M conversion wheel from AZA and actually had the wiring work correctly? My adaptive cruise control buttons do not work. I can enable/disable cruise and click the speed up and down, but that's it. Resume/cancel and the following distance do not work.

I was initially told they sent me a harness for a car without adaptive cruise and I needed a different harness. Now I'm being told the wheel simply will not work and they can't figure it out. I feel like this really shouldn't be this hard to resolve so I plan to check out the wiring myself, but I was wondering if this is standard for these wheels.

So far the whole experience with this company has been a joke and I question how they have a good reputation at all. I've had so many issues with their product and I waited over a year to receive it in the first place. Now while trying to get these remaining issues resolved they are basically throwing their hands in the air and offering me $100 refund or to return the wheel for a full refund. I'm not sure I trust them to refund my money based on my experience with their customer support so far.

JDG520

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Supra
Has anyone received a M conversion wheel from AZA and actually had the wiring work correctly? My adaptive cruise control buttons do not work. I can enable/disable cruise and click the speed up and down, but that's it. Resume/cancel and the following distance do not work.

I was initially told they sent me a harness for a car without adaptive cruise and I needed a different harness. Now I'm being told the wheel simply will not work and they can't figure it out. I feel like this really shouldn't be this hard to resolve so I plan to check out the wiring myself, but I was wondering if this is standard for these wheels.

So far the whole experience with this company has been a joke and I question how they have a good reputation at all. I've had so many issues with their product and I waited over a year to receive it in the first place. Now while trying to get these remaining issues resolved they are basically throwing their hands in the air and offering me $100 refund or to return the wheel for a full refund. I'm not sure I trust them to refund my money based on my experience with their customer support so far.
Return it. I wouldnā€™t want a half assed solution like that. Worst case do a charge back if they fuck around.

STi_to_GRzupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 GR Supra MT Premium, 2021 4Runner TRD Pro
Received this last week. Will install this as soon the DME comes back from FEMTO/EPC.

IMG_2947.jpeg

IMG_2948.jpeg

IMG_2949.jpeg

Nitroturtle

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 RB A91, 2020 X3M, 2006 S2000
Return it. I wouldnā€™t want a half assed solution like that. Worst case do a charge back if they fuck around.
Yeah well, I paid for the wheel June 6th of 2022, so that ship has sailed. I wasn't too worried because I thought they were very reputable. Hopefully I can at least save others from making the same mistake.
Sponsored