Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oemplusmods.com
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra A90 Edition
Good pics! It’s nice seeing them with the lights on & off
it’s also important how they look with the lights off and I think they look great.

It’s also possible to program them to have the rear lights on as DRL even during the day. I think I’ll do that on mine.
Sponsored

GRSoup

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra
Are you willing to say how long you anticipate the 'pre-order' sale will run for?

I'm kind of in the same boat. Would love to see the red and smoked lens on a stratosphere blue before pulling the trigger.

Edit: Put together an extremely rough iphone photoshop in case anyone else was interested:

1705969357397.png
mines being sent in the red, I will post pictures once I get them, so excited can’t wait!! Great photoshop of them hahaha

stormgreysupra

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oemplusmods.com
Car(s)
mines being sent in the red, I will post pictures once I get them, so excited can’t wait!! Great photoshop of them hahaha
Looking forward to seeing it in your car ☺

CafeRacerQueen

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Daniela
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
‘20 M4 CS, ‘24 GR Supra 45th LE
While they are definitely “rice”

I still bought mine.

They are a far cry from the early 2000’s Altezza taillight and clear corners rice era.

and yeah, I had modified clear taillights on my car in the year 2000. Back then we had to put red silicone caps over incandescent bulbs to get them to light up red.

stormgreysupra

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oemplusmods.com
Car(s)
While they are definitely “rice”

I still bought mine.

They are a far cry from the early 2000’s Altezza taillight and clear corners rice era.

and yeah, I had modified clear taillights on my car in the year 2000. Back then we had to put red silicone caps over incandescent bulbs to get them to light up red.
There's nothing rice about these, some people like it, some people don't, designs are always subjective.

CafeRacerQueen

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Daniela
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
‘20 M4 CS, ‘24 GR Supra 45th LE
Not having any visible red or amber in the lights when turned off is the only thing that makes them look a bit rice to me, but hey, you already slapped a shipping label on my box and I’m excited to throw them on my car next weekend.

stormgreysupra

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oemplusmods.com
Car(s)
Not having any visible red or amber in the lights when turned off is the only thing that makes them look a bit rice to me, but hey, you already slapped a shipping label on my box and I’m excited to throw them on my car next weekend.
If you look at any clear tail light, aftermarket or factory, non of them have any red in it when it's turned off. I think it would defeat the purpose of the clear lens but that's just my opinion.

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
There's nothing rice about these, some people like it, some people don't, designs are always subjective.
Of course you would say that because your selling them. It will be interesting to see how long these last and if the moisture stays out. I always had bad experiences with aftermarket taillights made him China/Taiwan. Keep the mk4 tails on the mk4.

stormgreysupra

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oemplusmods.com
Car(s)
Of course you would say that because your selling them. It will be interesting to see how long these last and if the moisture stays out. I always had bad experiences with aftermarket taillights made him China/Taiwan. Keep the mk4 tails on the mk4.
What I said is facts. If you call these ugly then fair enough, but "rice" is not the correct term. It's not a fake stick on hood scoop or a cheap non functional wing, which are usually referred to as rice.

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
What I said is facts. If you call these ugly then fair enough, but "rice" is not the correct term. It's not a fake stick on hood scoop or a cheap non functional wing, which are usually referred to as rice.
Instead of wasting your time trying to defend your tails, you need to be finding a source for your exhaust tips so people can order and receive them finally lol 😂

Those tips are probably the best thing you have came up with!

Supraboi7

First Name
Johnny Boi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Instead of wasting your time trying to defend your tails, you need to be finding a source for your exhaust tips so people can order and receive them finally lol 😂

Haters in the building

stormgreysupra

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oemplusmods.com
Car(s)

These are the latest samples we received, but we are not completely satisfied with the quality. They are making new ones now.

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
These are the latest samples we received, but we are not completely satisfied with the quality. They are making new ones now.

Awesome!! 👏 Looks great to me!!! I buy it!
Sponsored

Last edited: