Sponsored

Air Ride Suspension Issues

D2rk Ange1

New Member
First Name
Alexander
Joined
Apr 29, 2026
Threads
1
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
Car(s)
2023 Toyota Supra
I purchased my Supra around May of this year with Air Ride pre installed. The transport had raised the system to maximum height for shipping and all settings as far as th\e ride height was pre installed from either the dealership or the previous owner. After lowering the car to normal ride height, there were no CEL; chassis stabilizer, ride height sensor, parking brake, steering, headlamp vertical something, lock differential … I thought the system was similar to my Accuair and started setting up my own height settings and ever since then, I’ve had nothing but issues with the car.

The system is based off of pressure and I’ve tried raising and setting it to the height of a stock Supra but the psi still throws CEL’s, I’ve equalized the front and rear to the same setting and the rear sits lower than the front. At the current moment I keep the rear about 30 psi higher than the front to have it sit somewhat normal and use BimmerGeeks–ProTool to clear the codes.

The main 2 issues I have is that I can’t get the car out of park after an air out/max lowering; I either have to raise, lower and then raise it with my foot on brake to disengage the parking brake or clear the codes with ProTool and the 2nd is the car sensors will trip, cutting power or causing the car to jerk and kill the speedometer, showing 0 while I’ve doing 75 according to to the gps.

Any solutions or further questions to help fix this will be greatly appreciated!

Thank you all in advance!
Sponsored

 

Hasan

Well-Known Member
First Name
Hasan
Joined
Aug 25, 2023
Threads
1
Messages
366
Reaction score
204
Location
United Arab Emirates
Car(s)
Too many to list
I think the issue is with the ride height sensors. You should change the pressure based sensors to physical height sensors.

The ECU is detecting a catastrophic suspension failure and is trying to save you from a crash.
 
 








Top