Antspec Meet / Soft Opening 2/18

ewwphil

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda S2000
Come hang out @ Antspec 11-3pm. First 50 people to come check in at the booth will receive a free raffle ticket. Got a few guys from the SoCal Supra discord coming out.

10591 Bechler River Ave.
Fountain Valley CA

IMG_1555.jpeg
IMG_1556.jpeg
Sponsored

swrdply400mrelay

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Veloster N, 2024 Stratosphere MT
I knew about AntSpec years ago when I had a WRX. Didn't know they worked on Supras/BMWs. Also they've been open for years, wondering how this is a soft opening?

OP
OP

ewwphil

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda S2000
I knew about AntSpec years ago when I had a WRX. Didn't know they worked on Supras/BMWs. Also they've been open for years, wondering how this is a soft opening?
Yea we specialize in Subaru, with new ownership now. We are aiming to work on all make and models. I just started working on Tuesday. I would love to bring in Supras .

Lwlba

First Name
Wen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Out of true curiosity and not bashing. Who's the tuner there now?

Asking because my motor on the STI was blown during the tune after fresh install of parts. Not gonna lie, I was pretty upset as it was my first experience with Antspec. There were some red flags that I ignored when I spoke to the tuner, so that's also my fault.

I would be open to going there again if there are new reputable tuners there.

digatron

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra, FA20 wrx

Asking because my motor on the STI was blown during the tune after fresh install of parts. Not gonna lie, I was pretty upset as it was my first experience with Antspec. There were some red flags that I ignored when I spoke to the tuner, so that's also my fault.

I had a tune from antspec way back when and i never blew for and had it for about 50k miles. Was about 350/350.

OP
OP

ewwphil

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda S2000

We currently donā€™t have a tuner so we arenā€™t offering that service. Iā€™m new here so I donā€™t know the previous tuner. We arenā€™t using the dyno but I want to try to turn that around. So maybe in the near future weā€™ll have someone
Sponsored