Any Ebay CF door garnish reviews?

Shadows_mkv

First Name
Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra GR 3.0 Premium MT
Has anybody bought CF door garnishes from ebay? And if so whats the quality like?

Ive heard theres many imperfections on other companies door garnishes and would hate to spend 800+ on bad quality
Sponsored

Andrew4Supra

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 / 2018 Mercedes GLC43 / 2016 VW GTI
It’s already an awkward design element on the Supra. Not sure why one would want to draw more attention to this area and break it up further. That may just be me though.

Kiske

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1988 FC3S, 2015 Evo X FE, 2018 tS, 2021 A90 3.0
It’s already an awkward design element on the Supra. Not sure why one would want to draw more attention to this area and break it up further. That may just be me though.
Been waiting on a readily available painted version from TRD since release. The raw carbon hockystick look is "meh". I remember a nocturnal car paint matching his but, it was hard to see if it was worth it on a black vehicle that hides everything when clean.

Gargle my Gabagool

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Supra
Been waiting on a readily available painted version from TRD since release. The raw carbon hockystick look is "meh". I remember a nocturnal car paint matching his but, it was hard to see if it was worth it on a black vehicle that hides everything when clean.
I totally agree with this. Wanted something like the TRD that compliments body lines more but is actually painted. But everything is just carbon which sticks out like a sore thumb on anything that's not dark grey or black.

Vypurr

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
I went with vinyl and an pretty happy with it for the cost.

20230421_072100.jpg

Joebednar4

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Do any of the door garnish pieces come without that stupid, useless "vent" part? like do any of them come with it gone and the garnish flush with the door?

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
Do any of the door garnish pieces come without that stupid, useless "vent" part? like do any of them come with it gone and the garnish flush with the door?
Trd and trd replicas do.

FnkDrSpok

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra Prem
Any provider of rexpeed. @NitroYellowMKV might have something from the brands he sells. Speed industry, a90 shop, couple of the sponsor stores might have.
Interested in this, gotta remod my new Supra, the speed industry ones are over 1k, look just like these but is there really a difference from these, Rexspeed or the Ebay replacements? (Not the covers)

Edit: Just saw these advertised on here, worth it?

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
Interested in this, gotta remod my new Supra, the speed industry ones are over 1k, look just like these but is there really a difference from these, Rexspeed or the Ebay replacements? (Not the covers)

Edit: Just saw these advertised on here, worth it?
I'm not a seller. Didn't change mine so nore sure if they are worth it.
Sponsored