• ā›”ļø EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ā›”ļø 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Anyone else having issues with reconnecting back Carplay after viewing Blackvue Dash Cam footage?

Jediyogi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra GR A90
It seems that I have to disconnect from the wifi connection for Carplay to be able to connect to the Blackvue wifi to view the recorded footage on my SD card.
Seems there are some issues with disconnecting and reconnecting back to Carplay after connecting to Blackvue wifi. Had a couple of instances where Carplay cannot be reconnected.

Wondering if anyone else has similar experiences?
Sponsored

MyCorolla

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ICE
It seems that I have to disconnect from the wifi connection for Carplay to be able to connect to the Blackvue wifi to view the recorded footage on my SD card.
Seems there are some issues with disconnecting and reconnecting back to Carplay after connecting to Blackvue wifi. Had a couple of instances where Carplay cannot be reconnected.

Wondering if anyone else has similar experiences?
A device can only connect to one WiFi source at the time, thatā€™s per design.

Have you tried manually switching your phoneā€™s WiFi from your camera to your car? If that doesnā€™t work, you probably have to restart the car after disconnecting the camera.

The only times Iā€™ve needed to access my Thinkware camera have been before or after driving, so I have not experienced any CarPlay reconnection issues.

MyCorolla

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ICE
CarPlay in the Supra has and odd characteristic: it only works if your phoneā€™s WiFi and Bluetooth are ā€œonā€œ before you start the engine. Turning one or both on after you start the engine does not work.
Sponsored