Are there any companies planning to release a more classic style front bumper?

Mike_ZN6

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 Toyota 86
I don't really care for the styling of the front bumper on the MK5, but I like everything else. I'm sure there are more people out there like me. Has anyone heard anything about an aftermarket front bumper that is not FT1 inspired? Something similar to these would probably sell very well.

Uv8XC3c.jpg
aMKBTVI.jpg
Sponsored

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
don't know about classic, but ings+1 have slightly different front and rear bumper designs:

ps. companies are unfortunately limited in front designs because of the radar. calibration I'm told has to be precise.. more so I don't know if there is a way to disable them if you've opted for driver assistance..

hd.png

https://www.ings-net.com/english/products/n-spec/gr-supra/

https://www.evasivemotorsports.com/store/product/ings1-n-spec-front-bumper-toyota-supra-a90-2020/
https://www.evasivemotorsports.com/store/product/ings1-n-spec-rear-bumper-toyota-supra-a90-2020/

Tsar

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
First pic made me think of a Honda del sol's front end. Do not want.

Supraboi7

First Name
Johnny Boi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
I don't really care for the styling of the front bumper on the MK5, but I like everything else. I'm sure there are more people out there like me. Has anyone heard anything about an aftermarket front bumper that is not FT1 inspired? Something similar to these would probably sell very well.

Uv8XC3c.jpg
aMKBTVI.jpg
I’d make that purchase

OP
OP

Mike_ZN6

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 Toyota 86
companies are unfortunately limited in front designs because of the radar. calibration I'm told has to be precise.. more so I don't know if there is a way to disable them if you've opted for driver assistance.
Didn't know this but it sounds plausible. It would be a shame if radar placement ended up preventing aftermarket front bumpers.

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
Didn't know this but it sounds plausible. It would be a shame if radar placement ended up preventing aftermarket front bumpers.
Probably would cost more for r&d to have everything calibrated right and for each piece produced to be perfect and fit perfectly. Might cost more than the return and benefit. Maybe down the road when modifying and interest in the car picks up even more companies will take the risk
Sponsored