Armaspeed carbon air intake

Sdra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
I just installed the Armaspeed carbon air intake on my 21 Supra and could not be happier. If you have a Supra this is the best mod you can get for the money. The turbo sounds are worth every penny of this system. Shipping with Armaspeed was crazy fast and the packing of the intake was top tier. Highly recommend Armaspeed for Supra parts.
IMG_8557.jpeg

IMG_8796.jpeg

IMG_8795.jpeg

IMG_8707.jpeg
Sponsored

MrNobody

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Trdoffroad 4runner
I just installed the Armaspeed carbon air intake on my 21 Supra and could not be happier. If you have a Supra this is the best mod you can get for the money. The turbo sounds are worth every penny of this system. Shipping with Armaspeed was crazy fast and the packing of the intake was top tier. Highly recommend Armaspeed for Supra parts.
IMG_8557.jpeg

IMG_8796.jpeg

IMG_8795.jpeg

IMG_8707.jpeg
That doesn't look like it's installed correctly. It looks like your front grommet might not be in correctly. Just an fyi.

OP
OP

Sdra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
Iā€™ll go back and check it out. Thanks

Timmy_Jones

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23ā€™ 3.0 Base
Glad yours fit. A lot of us had bad fitment issues. MST is much better bang for the buck with 99% of the noise. Armaspeed isnā€™t worth it IMO

Turcktech

First Name
Esat
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 supra
I will be ordering mst one for the value. They both seem to do the job. I am just in between armytrix catless dp with cat similator or aa catted dp. They both donā€™t give a cell. Any recommendation appreciated šŸ˜Š

JoshuaQ

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Love mine. Had it for a year now at least. Sounds good, and looks better than MST iirc. I have carbon all over the bay, so this was a better fit than MST or others.

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT
Love mine. Had it for a year now at least. Sounds good, and looks better than MST iirc. I have carbon all over the bay, so this was a better fit than MST or others.
How was the sound?

JoshuaQ

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
How was the sound?
Dangerous...I love my car sounds. I annoyingly like to floor it for just a moment to cause a "blowoff" sound... probably not great for the poor car, but easy to force and loud enough to hear without straining. And my cover is on, so it could be louder from what I was reading? But it's plenty loud, there's no missing it.

Def 10 out of 10 of you're after sound, looks and build.
Price was whatever. I just expect a higher price from a brz to a Supra. It was 900-1000$ when I got it, if I'm remembering right. MST didn't come with carbon look. Most of my plastic has been replaced with carbon for the looks vs plastic. So Arma > MST for my needs all the way!

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT
Dangerous...I love my car sounds. I annoyingly like to floor it for just a moment to cause a "blowoff" sound... probably not great for the poor car, but easy to force and loud enough to hear without straining. And my cover is on, so it could be louder from what I was reading? But it's plenty loud, there's no missing it.

Def 10 out of 10 of you're after sound, looks and build.
Price was whatever. I just expect a higher price from a brz to a Supra. It was 900-1000$ when I got it, if I'm remembering right. MST didn't come with carbon look. Most of my plastic has been replaced with carbon for the looks vs plastic. So Arma > MST for my needs all the way!
Nice! :thumbsup:

kehvin

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 3.0 Premium Nocturnal / '20 Tacoma Cement
Loved this on my stock turbo but the rubber coupling doesnt fit the DAW so might have to part ways with it :(