Atlanta Area

xBADCOMPANYx

First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FRS, GenCoupe, Duramax Colorado, A90
I know on the weekend of July 11-12, there is a huge meet at Atlanta Motor speedway which is highlighting all Supras to park in the vip area. Otherwise known as Import Alliance.

Mtn run where tomorrow? Lol. north ga mtns? Blood Mtn?

IA is setting up Supras as VIP? Why? Havent heard about that part....
Sponsored

OP
OP
RRF985

RRF985

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 BMW M550i, 2020 Supra Premium, 2015 991.1
Still waiting. They have my # if they are willing to work on my trade =/
Have you tried dealers out of the area? All the Atlanta dealers are garbage.

JaydenBug

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Have you tried dealers out of the area? All the Atlanta dealers are garbage.
Not yet. They just offered me more today. Still debating how long I should sit on it. Every time I wait the car seems to be gone. I am down to my third color red. The Phantom Gray @ Beaver sold 2 weeks ago and most of the white ones are now gone. Well besides the mall of GA but they are asking 56k still which is insane at this point.

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
Not yet. They just offered me more today. Still debating how long I should sit on it. Every time I wait the car seems to be gone. I am down to my third color red. The Phantom Gray @ Beaver sold 2 weeks ago and most of the white ones are now gone. Well besides the mall of GA but they are asking 56k still which is insane at this point.
I would NEVER trade a car into a dealership. Your always looking a big loss. Better to sell it privately and then a buy a new car. Dealership will manipulate the trade in price with your new car otd price.

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
Alright. Ideas for a rollout to Caffeine and Octane on July 5? Or does everybody just want to meet afterwards? If we did meet, it would be like 4:00am-4:30am. Since we gotta be in line by 5:00-5:30am to get a good parking space

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
Did you finally pick yours up?
Doesnā€™t matter anybody is free to roll with us lol. I got a buddy with a brand new smurf blue civic type r that wants to roll out with us

JaydenBug

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Congrats man. Looks awesome. I havenā€™t been to Blood Mtn in years. How busy is the roadway up there now?
It's great if you don't mind going early in the morning. Otherwise, traffic can get bad with bicycles and slow-moving cars.

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
It's great if you don't mind going early in the morning. Otherwise, traffic can get bad with bicycles and slow-moving cars.
I am more of an weekend afternoon guy lmao
Hence this caffeine and octane is going to be a struggle to get up at 3:30am.

LugNut

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Hey gang...Roswell A90 here. I've been stalking the site for a while but have only been in ATL since December. I've only seen one in town over where I work near the battery. Was white...looked lowered and definitely had aftermarket wheels.

I'm planning on suspension, wheels, bolt-ons (maybe pure of some sort too), and tuning...but I know jack shit about the area. Look forward to meeting up!

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
We can get a Northside meet going off Ga400. I like to stay out of perimeter with everything thatā€™s been going on lol.

RRF, since your the OG here, whatā€™s your schedule looking like?

50% on July 5 now for caffeine and octane.

I was thinking we can all get together for a smaller meet with all this virus surging now crap. Maybe get some bubble tea or Starbucks or etc.

It would be nice if we got a group text going too. I will reach out and PM yall with my number to get it going if yā€™all are into it. Get some communication going.!
Sponsored