Ayrton Senna

Jabba

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Hyundai Veloster N
The main reason I bought Gran Turismo 6 back in college, was to play the Aryton Senna story mode in the game. That and to virtually drive the C7 lol.

OP
OP
DesmoSD

DesmoSD

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1993.5 Supra TT, 997.1 911 Carrera S, 1199 Panigale S
The main reason I bought Gran Turismo 6 back in college, was to play the Aryton Senna story mode in the game. That and to virtually drive the C7 lol.
That's awesome. Senna's crash still resonates with me since my older brother, my cousins and I all saw the race live. My brother and cousins were in college at the time and Hondas were the car to have in the 90's. My brother had a '92 Prelude Si, my cousin had a '93 GSR and the others had their Toyota mini trucks.

I was in 10th grade and my Dad's birthday is May 1st so we had family over. We used to have those huge satellite dishes that took up 1/4 of your backyard (those that grew up in the 80's would remember) and was able to get a lot of channels. My older brother and cousins were still in shock with Ratzenberger smashed into the wall the day before. I still remember the errie feeling of complete silence when Senna crashed.

The 90's was a crazy era...

F1 Silver Arrows

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mercedes F1 W07 Hybrid
He was a genuine legend. He evoked a certain aura that was just unique to him. A spellbinding driver, a tough yet a very compassionate person, but most of all, he inspired the entire world. Senna Sempre!
Sponsored