BC Forged HCS37

aspaw1n

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium - Turbulence Gray
Don't know if I responded lol sorry. But BC recommended 305 and not 325..

-Josh
All good Josh, I knew you hated me!

Jokes aside, I think I’ll be going with the 305/30s instead. I saw a video on YouTube provided by someone on FB and it was waaaay to close for comfort. I know some people say they were running it just fine, but the gap from the video is literally centimeters, maybe even millimeters; doesn’t also help that he had to move the ABS sensor away since it basically touched the tires.

275/35
305/30

apex’s probably

gonna have to order them from @Discount Tire as soon as I get the expected date for those wheels to come in. gonna need to buy those springs too 🥳
Sponsored

Discount Tire

Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Car(s)
All Things Toyota
All good Josh, I knew you hated me!

Jokes aside, I think I’ll be going with the 305/30s instead. I saw a video on YouTube provided by someone on FB and it was waaaay to close for comfort. I know some people say they were running it just fine, but the gap from the video is literally centimeters, maybe even millimeters; doesn’t also help that he had to move the ABS sensor away since it basically touched the tires.

275/35
305/30

apex’s probably

gonna have to order them from @Discount Tire as soon as I get the expected date for those wheels to come in. gonna need to buy those springs too 🥳

Waiting is the hardest part!! We will be happy to assist with your tire order when the time comes!!

OP
OP
TiE2000

TiE2000

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
Waiting is the hardest part!! We will be happy to assist with your tire order when the time comes!!
How much of a lead time can I give you? I'll also be picking my tires up from my local Discount, just not sure how long they will hold them

aspaw1n

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
How much of a lead time can I give you? I'll also be picking my tires up from my local Discount, just not sure how long they will hold them
Quoting for an answer as well...

I might as well just buy the springs now and get them installed :hmm:...

OP
OP
TiE2000

TiE2000

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
Quoting for an answer as well...

I might as well just buy the springs now and get them installed :hmm:...
I've got my HKS adjustable springs sitting in the garage. Waiting to install them till after I get the wheels, as the wheels and springs will need an alignment, would rather just do that once.

aspaw1n

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I've got my HKS adjustable springs sitting in the garage. Waiting to install them till after I get the wheels, as the wheels and springs will need an alignment, would rather just do that once.
Wouldn't it be easier to install the springs and then when the wheels+tires come, have them do the alignment afterwards (I think this might be what you're saying).

All the places I've asked so far are quoting me $800 or an install...some said even $1400... :confused1:

OP
OP
TiE2000

TiE2000

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
Wouldn't it be easier to install the springs and then when the wheels+tires come, have them do the alignment afterwards (I think this might be what you're saying).

All the places I've asked so far are quoting me $800 or an install...some said even $1400... :confused1:
Nope, doing it all at once. Wheels come in, ill have discout mount / balance. Then head over to my local mechanic for the spring install and drop off the wheels as well. Well at least that the plan.

800 is around the same ive been quoted as well

_Sp1ral0ut

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tahoe, Razor E100

Brahsthetics

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV
Thank you, I love the white/polished lip combo.
in regards to the wing, it is the Seibon wing but the one you are looking at will attach the same. Usually 4-6 bolts attach it to the trunk lid only, the portion of the wing that points towards the front of the car just hover over the fender. The trunk works completely normal. Here is picture of the under side of mine. Any other questions lmk anytime.

IMG_1073.jpeg
Where did you get these red rings for the underside bolts? They look custom made, Got a link or reference?