ope_sry

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 3.0 premium
Hey all, I’m looking to buy a weld drag pack, but open to other brands. Any members or vendors have a lead on Black Friday discounts, selling used, or good alternatives?

Please drop some pics of your own setup here! I know there are a million wheel threads already, this is drag pack exclusive.

And please share any opinions, advice, or regrets regarding your own wheel AND tire experiences. I can’t seem to find much information out there.

17x10/10.5 S71 beadlock rears and 17x5 weldstar fronts are top of my list currently.

Any contribution is greatly appreciated!
Sponsored

KBGT

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra
I could use a set too. Are the bead locks necessary if not airing down super low?

OP
OP
ope_sry

ope_sry

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 3.0 premium
I could use a set too. Are the bead locks necessary if not airing down super low?
Somebody can correct me if I’m wrong but I imagine they’re not necessary on the street or under maybe 700whp on the strip. I want beadlocks simply because they look tough as hell and I’m not sold on the polished lip on all of welds non-beadlock

MYA90SUPRA

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra premium
Somebody can correct me if I’m wrong but I imagine they’re not necessary on the street or under maybe 700whp on the strip. I want beadlocks simply because they look tough as hell and I’m not sold on the polished lip on all of welds non-beadlock
The only thing about beadlocks for me is you gotta keep checking torque on them.

OP
OP
ope_sry

ope_sry

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 3.0 premium
The only thing about beadlocks for me is you gotta keep checking torque on them.
Yea I had to do that on my raptor but not a big deal to me at least
Sponsored