BLACK FRIDAY SALES - ALL IN ONE THREAD - Extreme Power House

WisSupra1

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
07 Mini R52 SC,17 Ram Rebel,21 Supra Pre 3.0 Matte
Placed an order on 11/28 for XPH SKU: PK2300WR Injen red power pack at the Cyber Monday offered price of $324.96 from the web site. Today I get an email from 'Pedro' saying that it is out of stock and cannot be reordered so refunding the money. Then I look at the XPH web site again, and they changed the SKU to injPK2300WR and are now accepting orders at the higher price of $ $649.91
https://x-ph.com/injen-19-20-bmw-z4...e-pipe-power-package-wrinkle-red-injpk2300wr/
This was my first attempt to order from XPH. Will there ever be another?

Attachments

Last edited:

Jesse DaBears

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Tungsten Supra 3.0 Premium
Placed an order on 11/28 for XPH SKU: PK2300WR Injen red power pack at the offered price of $324.96 from the web site. Today I get an email from 'Pedro' saying that it is out of stock and cannot be reordered so refunding the money. Then I look at the XPH web site again, and they changed the SKU to injPK2300WR and are now accepting orders at the higher price of $ $649.91
https://x-ph.com/injen-19-20-bmw-z4...e-pipe-power-package-wrinkle-red-injpk2300wr/
Likely just a pricing mixup. if you look at that part number most places are around $700

WisSupra1

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
07 Mini R52 SC,17 Ram Rebel,21 Supra Pre 3.0 Matte
Likely just a pricing mixup. if you look at that part number most places are around $700
Black and polished were the normal higher price, but red showed a special Cyber Monday deal so I bit. It would feel better if someone were to acknowledge the pricing mistake as you probably would have done, instead of the B-and-S maneuver that was used as that gives me a 'feeling' about that vendor.

Last edited:

Jesse DaBears

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Tungsten Supra 3.0 Premium
Black and polished were the normal higher price, but red showed a special deal so I bit. It would feel better if someone were to acknowledge the pricing mistake as you probably would have done, instead of the B-and-S maneuver that was used as that gives me a 'feeling' about that vendor.
Got ya. Maybe they had a few on the shelf that they wanted gone already. IDK i definitely understand your frustration.

OP
OP
Extreme Power House

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT
Placed an order on 11/28 for XPH SKU: PK2300WR Injen red power pack at the Cyber Monday offered price of $324.96 from the web site. Today I get an email from 'Pedro' saying that it is out of stock and cannot be reordered so refunding the money. Then I look at the XPH web site again, and they changed the SKU to injPK2300WR and are now accepting orders at the higher price of $ $649.91
Hello,
I get the frustration, but sometimes it's better to ask and ensure you are not missing anything.

You posted a link and claimed we were accepting orders. That's not true; notice there is no add to cart button on the link you shared. Only add to the wishlist.
That's because the item is out of stock.

The listing had all three finishes in one; we created three separate listings for each. That helps us with a more accurate ETA.

As for the price change, you got the item on sale. It's no longer been on sale since Black Friday passed.

You purchased a product from us; we did not have it, so we refunded the money. As far as im aware that's the right thing to do when an item is not available

OP
OP
Extreme Power House

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT
Black and polished were the normal higher price, but red showed a special Cyber Monday deal so I bit. It would feel better if someone were to acknowledge the pricing mistake as you probably would have done, instead of the B-and-S maneuver that was used as that gives me a 'feeling' about that vendor.
Not a mixup; some items had a deeper discount.
this is one of them, but unfortunately, it got sold out.

Phantomx

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium
Thanks guys I got the Intake/charge pipe at the black Friday price and super happy with everything so thank you again!

OP
OP
Extreme Power House

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT
Thanks guys I got the Intake/charge pipe at the black Friday price and super happy with everything so thank you again!
Our pleasure, congrats :thumbsup:
Sponsored