Bm3 connection problem

Dr. Supra

First Name
Danyoll
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Nitro Yellow
I sent out my dme to get unlocked. I choose bm3. I got it back.
I connect to bm3 through kies wifi adapter. I try to register/activate my vehicle but it keeps saying error.
I don't know if my activation key if wrong or what???
Any input.
Screenshot_20221201_183652_bootmod3.jpg
Sponsored

calmeda1

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
What kind of unlock did you do? I ask because:
1. I see it mentions it requires a FEMTO unlock
2. Your dme is post 06-20

Also, did you make sure you're connected to both ethernet and internet. I was having a similar issue, and it was mainly because I was only connected to ethernet. Always make sure you're connected to both.

Another tip is that it's best to do it by laptop, rather than phone when registering your VIN to the license

OP
OP

Dr. Supra

First Name
Danyoll
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
What kind of unlock did you do? I ask because:
1. I see it mentions it requires a FEMTO unlock
2. Your dme is post 06-20

Also, did you make sure you're connected to both ethernet and internet. I was having a similar issue, and it was mainly because I was only connected to ethernet. Always make sure you're connected to both.

Another tip is that it's best to do it by laptop, rather than phone when registering your VIN to the license
I did the partial unlock. I was doing it by phone. I will do it by laptop next and see if that works. Thanks

barasoap

First Name
Niel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 A91 MT
Post a screenshot of the error you're getting. The one you included doesn't help much.

for wifi adapters on the phone you want to ensure that carplay is disabled, seatbelt is plugged in, airplane mode is enabled, wifi is connected to the adapter, and your car is in diagnostic mode.

7sstreet

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90
You need to keep your internet access on if you’ll activate using the phone. So enable mobile data tethering if you’re on Android. Laptops and iOS just work as they keep your mobile data internet access automatically.

OP
OP

Dr. Supra

First Name
Danyoll
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
You need to keep your internet access on if you’ll activate using the phone. So enable mobile data tethering if you’re on Android. Laptops and iOS just work as they keep your mobile data internet access automatically.
This was it!!! Thank you!!! I am beyond excited.
Sponsored