BM3 CustomRom?

Evilpenguinking

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
So recently I was looking to get a custom tune for my car through BM3 with their CustomRom. I reached out to a90 shop to get the details for it and was told I’d need to send my dme back to Femto to get the custom rom “patch” for it. But when I look under my licensing tab on the BM3 app when connected to my car it says “CustomRom detected” So now I’m confused. Do I really need to send my dme back to Femto still?
Sponsored

DarkZupra

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tesla M3P
Looking like early July
It was released in January 23 if I recall correctly, so you may have it. Flash a CustomROM map and see if the Ethanol content cruise control trick works.

OP
OP

Evilpenguinking

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
It was released in January 23 if I recall correctly, so you may have it. Flash a CustomROM map and see if the Ethanol content cruise control trick works.
I’m currently on the OTS multimap stage 2 and have a bm3 flex fuel sensor. On e50. I can check the e content, switch between maps, and do the rolling antilag.

STi_to_GRzupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 GR Supra MT Premium, 2021 4Runner TRD Pro
I’m currently on the OTS multimap stage 2 and have a bm3 flex fuel sensor. On e50. I can check the e content, switch between maps, and do the rolling antilag.
You should have CustomROM if you sent it on July. I sent mine on march and missed it by a few months.

DarkZupra

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tesla M3P
You have CustomROM.

Mayday

First Name
Nayef
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra
If you can switch maps on OTS mulitmaps, it means you already have CustomROM.
Sponsored