BG500

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Supra
Hi guys
Yesterday afternoon I modified my exhaust as well, and what an improvement!!!
I mean I was expecting a bit more sound but this turned out so much better than I expected, the videos/sound clips don't do this mod justice!
I did the mod "my self" as I have a very good welder at work who helped me to close the muffler up again.
I cut the two exhaust pipes around 30cm in front of the muffler so we didn't have to pull the whole exhaust of the car. I then used 2,75 inch exhaust joint band clamps where the cuts are, and the same clamp band around the perforated pipe inside the muffler (I have couple spare ones if anyone is interested)
This simplified the process and I can take the muffler easily of again and remove the mod, if need be.(would of course have to open up the muffler again to remove the mod)

Thanks to NC_ who posted the thread and all others who contributed to this!!

JP_

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra Jarama Racetrack Edition
Throwing in a recommendation here for modstock exhaust in the Croydon area, amazing how much more can be had from the exhaust with the OPF etc still in place

Foxrider0314

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra
I just finished this mod myself and I have a question did any of you plug that little 1 inch pipe that dumps where the quiet mode pipe goes out of the exhaust? I put a band clamp over the perforated pipe for sport mode but I followed that pipe back and it had a little 1 inch pipe that dumps back into the muffler.. I plugged that as well but was wondering if I should have left it open for any reason.. I haven't welded it back together yet was debating what to do with that part
Sponsored