Botti Check

PockyProtector

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2006 STi
I've been working with a highly respected tuning shop in the Dallas Area that uses Botti for their customers. The owner was contacted by Mike Botti on September 25th that he had shipped my EcuTek Cable to install the tune. It's been two weeks with no response from Botti, as we have attempted to check if the cable has been shipped. The owner of the shop stated Botti has been super busy, causing him loss of sleep. I understand why he's been busy and I hope if there are health concerns afoot that he is taking the necessary time to rest but has anyone been in contact him within the last few weeks? I don't mind having to wait but a time frame would definitely help ease the anxiety.
Sponsored

black_sedan

First Name
BR
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
a90 Supra, Ford Raptor
if I had to guess... he's probably down here in Florida this weekend for FL2K. Hope you get your order resolved. He seems to have a good reputation for his tunes.

OP
OP

PockyProtector

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2006 STi
I found the solution. East Coast Supra's are selling the Ecutek cable along with a variety of Botti tunes. Botti shipped my cable day of order with overnight shipping. Justin made ordering a breeze and the cable arrived the next day. Upon receiving the cable you will have to plug it into your car for a registration code that will be sent to Botti. He will then pair it to your car and send you email allowing you to flash the tune you had ordered. This was becoming a major nightmare until I reached out to East Coast Supra's, I can't thank them enough. Today I discovered why everyone is asking for Botti tunes, my car is now a different beast.

*To clarify, Botti works alongside this shop, thus the reason he was able to personally ship my Ecutek cable.*

KeshyMKV

First Name
V
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV Supra - 3.0 Premium (On order)
Vehicle Showcase
I found the solution. East Coast Supra's are selling the Ecutek cable along with a variety of Botti tunes. Botti shipped my cable day of order with overnight shipping. Justin made ordering a breeze and the cable arrived the next day. Upon receiving the cable you will have to plug it into your car for a registration code that will be sent to Botti. He will then pair it to your car and send you email allowing you to flash the tune you had ordered. This was becoming a major nightmare until I reached out to East Coast Supra's, I can't thank them enough. Today I discovered why everyone is asking for Botti tunes, my car is now a different beast.

*To clarify, Botti works alongside this shop, thus the reason he was able to personally ship my Ecutek cable.*
I agree. I attempted to go with Botti initially, but due to the fact that I never heard back after multiple attempts I went with another company (Speed Industry). Always a phenomenal experience and the tune is AMAZING!

That being said, my buddy here actually started/owns East Coast Supra (Justin), very good dude, and is super chill and responsive with orders/contact.

Cheers,
-V

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
From start to finish my tune took around a month with him. We both were on different schedules, but it was well worth the time and effort. The car drives like it should have been from the factory and it absolutely rips. He answered all my questions and he worked odd hours to get this done. I got more than my money’s worth for sure. There’s a reason you see a lot of people with his tunes.
Sponsored