• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

SVR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra A91
Really? I am gonna go this Saturday get some creaks and rattles fixed. Is it really that bad?
Maybe the service center in Dubai better then AD
Sponsored

Arfiman

First Name
Arafaat
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 Cadillac CTS-V, 1991 Acura NSX (previous), 2004 Honda S2000 (previous), EP3 Civic Type R (previous)
Really? I am gonna go this Saturday get some creaks and rattles fixed. Is it really that bad?
Mabrouk on purchase and Happy New Year!

Only had one service and they hadn't got it all figured out, but hopefully they will learn!

Hope to see more on the roads soon!

TarunAK47

First Name
Tarun
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra 2020
I got my Silver A90 on 30th December 2020 in Dubai, still waiting for the activation code for navigation, and trying to figure out a way to get Apple Carplay, would appreciate any recommendations for where to get it installed from. Currently given my car for PPF and tinting for the next couple days.

Reactions: SVR

Arfiman

First Name
Arafaat
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 Cadillac CTS-V, 1991 Acura NSX (previous), 2004 Honda S2000 (previous), EP3 Civic Type R (previous)
I got my Silver A90 on 30th December 2020 in Dubai, still waiting for the activation code for navigation, and trying to figure out a way to get Apple Carplay, would appreciate any recommendations for where to get it installed from. Currently given my car for PPF and tinting for the next couple days.
It depends sometimes on the sales people as well (activation.) For Car Play, it's a long shot, but perhaps check out an authorised BMW service centre (not AGMC) and see if they can help you.

Where are you getting the PPF done and what's it running you? How are you enjoying the car so far?

TarunAK47

First Name
Tarun
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra 2020
Hi does your car have CarPlay and did they activate your navigation? Because my car doesnā€™t have CarPlay and the navigation havenā€™t been activated when they did the PDI
Same issue mate, I've been w
It depends sometimes on the sales people as well (activation.) For Car Play, it's a long shot, but perhaps check out an authorised BMW service centre (not AGMC) and see if they can help you.

Where are you getting the PPF done and what's it running you? How are you enjoying the car so far?

Love the car as it's my first, growing up my dad always had SUVs, got a coupe for the first time and I've been enjoying it. As per the PPF I'm getting it done from Elite Shine in Al Quoz, they've got some offer till tomorrow, 10th January, for 4,000 AED + Ceramic tints (50%) for another 650 AED including front and rear windshield.

Arfiman

First Name
Arafaat
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Same issue mate, I've been w

Love the car as it's my first, growing up my dad always had SUVs, got a coupe for the first time and I've been enjoying it. As per the PPF I'm getting it done from Elite Shine in Al Quoz, they've got some offer till tomorrow, 10th January, for 4,000 AED + Ceramic tints (50%) for another 650 AED including front and rear windshield.
Glad to hear it man and pretty good for the PPF! It's my only car at the moment as I sold my other one, so won't be doing that quite yet - got the Rexpeed Spoiler and some spacers that properly align the wheel with the body I feel!

Where are you located - I've literally seen 2 others in one year of ownership (granted there was a lot of staying at home lol)

furqan

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra A90
Mabrouk on purchase and Happy New Year!

Only had one service and they hadn't got it all figured out, but hopefully they will learn!

Hope to see more on the roads soon!
cheers bud!

Btw, how many KMs on your cars as of yet?

It's my only car and my baby, wanted to know how reliable it's running for you guys?

SVR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra A91
you can buy activation for CarPlay https://oemcarmultimedia.com/products/apple-carplay-video-in-motion-activation-via-pc

Iā€™ll try to do it for my car to see if itā€™s work

also for navigation activation go to the service center donā€™t wait till they call you because, no one will bother to call

SVR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra A91

I did full PPF on my car cost 12K

TarunAK47

First Name
Tarun
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra 2020
Glad to hear it man and pretty good for the PPF! It's my only car at the moment as I sold my other one, so won't be doing that quite yet - got the Rexpeed Spoiler and some spacers that properly align the wheel with the body I feel!

Where are you located - I've literally seen 2 others in one year of ownership (granted there was a lot of staying at home lol)
Oh that's pretty sick! I'm based around Mankhool

TarunAK47

First Name
Tarun
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra 2020

Arfiman

First Name
Arafaat
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
cheers bud!

Btw, how many KMs on your cars as of yet?

It's my only car and my baby, wanted to know how reliable it's running for you guys?
I've got less the 9,000 Kms in a year now hahaha! It's run perfectly fine for the whole year, one service.

Arfiman

First Name
Arafaat
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
it worked
330BCE90-6AA4-48A5-9423-FD64D813FC45.jpeg
Damn dude, that's massive! Is it an unlimited activation or is there a yearly subscription? So just install it via USB?