• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hamzzeus

First Name
Hamza
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 2020
Yeah, someone from our Whatsapp group has been there and they recommended them to me as well. Thank you!
would it be cool to invite us to the group? You can put a link of it here and we can join :)

Advertisement

TarunAK47

First Name
Tarun
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra 2020
would it be cool to invite us to the group? You can put a link of it here and we can join :)
There's a GR Supra UAE group, you can find them on Instagram and send a message to be a part of it- grsupra.uae

Fullkilter

First Name
Stuart
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Nitro Yellow
Hey All. Recently took receipt of my Nitro yellow Supra. Absolutely loving it, however there are a few things that I am looking to upgrade and wanted to seek this groups opinion of any recommended aftermarket providers.

I’m specifically looking to replace the steering wheel, and the terrible horn that sounds like it belongs in a toy car. Maybe long term will also consider putting on some carbon fiber trim on the spoiler and side skirts.

Ideally, looking for somewhere in Abu Dhabi due to the pain of having to cross Emirates currently.

TarunAK47

First Name
Tarun
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra 2020
Hey All. Recently took receipt of my Nitro yellow Supra. Absolutely loving it, however there are a few things that I am looking to upgrade and wanted to seek this groups opinion of any recommended aftermarket providers.

I’m specifically looking to replace the steering wheel, and the terrible horn that sounds like it belongs in a toy car. Maybe long term will also consider putting on some carbon fiber trim on the spoiler and side skirts.

Ideally, looking for somewhere in Abu Dhabi due to the pain of having to cross Emirates currently.
Hi mate, you can request to join the UAE GR Supra group through their Instagram - grsupra.uae

A brother named Fadi has his workshop based in Abu Dhabi itself if I'm not wrong and he's part of the group too, so him and the rest of us would help you out.

Fullkilter

First Name
Stuart
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Nitro Yellow
Hi mate, you can request to join the UAE GR Supra group through their Instagram - grsupra.uae

A brother named Fadi has his workshop based in Abu Dhabi itself if I'm not wrong and he's part of the group too, so him and the rest of us would help you out.
Thanks a lot mate. Will check out the group

Advertisement

Advertisement