Can you clear this error on the cluster?

xkenx1995

First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra
I have this error that comes up sometimes, I believe it’s the KW cancellers that I have installed with my coilovers. Level sensors are intact and in the right position. Is it possible to clear this error for the remainder of the drive? I like to see the info on the screen rather than the error being persistent.
IMG_6168.jpeg
Sponsored

Joebednar4

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Mine does the same thing. When you're in sport mode, select "individual" and choose "normal" for suspension setting. That way the computer doesn't see that anything has changed. That light hasn't popped up for me since I changed that setting. It used to pop up once a week after I installed the same cancellers. As for the message pop up, just pull over and turn off and then back on, after you change that setting, and it won't pop back up.

OP
OP
xkenx1995

xkenx1995

First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra
Mine does the same thing. When you're in sport mode, select "individual" and choose "normal" for suspension setting. That way the computer doesn't see that anything has changed. That light hasn't popped up for me since I changed that setting. It used to pop up once a week after I installed the same cancellers. As for the message pop up, just pull over and turn off and then back on, after you change that setting, and it won't pop back up.
That is genius i did not think of that!

Joebednar4

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Haha glad I could help, man! I was annoyed as shit that I paid for cancellers, and they only work half the time.
Sponsored