Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV
  • Banned
I'm having a very hard time getting the door lock chime to turn off on my new (to me) '21 Prem 3.0. My settings are below in screenshots.

What am I doing wrong?

image_01.PNG
image_02.PNG

image_03.PNG

image_04.PNG

image_05.JPG
Sponsored

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
For some reason the car has to be running in order to check/uncheck that box. It could be unchecked but still beeping. If you havenā€™t, try starting it, checking, then unchecking the box.

OP
OP

az_supra

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV
  • Banned
For some reason the car has to be running in order to check/uncheck that box. It could be unchecked but still beeping. If you havenā€™t, try starting it, checking, then unchecking the box.
Tried that. No change :(

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
Tried that. No change :(
I know I turned it off when I first got mine until we could change the volume/tone. It can be done. Hopefully someone else has an idea since all Iā€™d be doing now is just trying things. Sorry.

OP
OP

az_supra

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV
  • Banned
I know I turned it off when I first got mine until we could change the volume/tone. It can be done. Hopefully someone else has an idea since all Iā€™d be doing now is just trying things. Sorry.
No apologies needed sir. I appreciate you trying to help. I'm at my wit's end at this point and can use all the advice you good people are willing to give.
Sponsored