Unable to code Autostop with bimmercode

Eyelise

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2005 Lotus Elise, 2023 Supra
Well the one thing I really wanted to code was the memory feature for autostop. When I tried to code I got error coding the ECU failed. Is this something with the 2023s?
Sponsored

Optimusprimerib

First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 manual base
Well the one thing I really wanted to code was the memory feature for autostop. When I tried to code I got error coding the ECU failed. Is this something with the 2023s?
Auto engine start/stop memory when stopping at a light? I was able to code it so it retains the setting from when last time ignition was on. Mine is 23 manual. I used an OBD link CX with bimmercode. Worked well for me but I noticed for some items, had to code again. First time didn't take for rear mrror tilt for example. Did that one twice then it was fine.

OP
OP
Eyelise

Eyelise

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I'm using Bimmercode with OBDlink MX+ tried multiple times. Turned off engine to reset things same result. I get to the piont of coding everything seems normal, it looks like it is writing the code then a pause and it says error failed to code DMU

calmeda1

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
I'm using Bimmercode with OBDlink MX+ tried multiple times. Turned off engine to reset things same result. I get to the piont of coding everything seems normal, it looks like it is writing the code then a pause and it says error failed to code DMU
Not to sound like a generic IT person, but did you restart your phone? Sometimes when I have issues with something that uses Bluetooth, I restart my phone and that mostly fixes things

Edit: You're putting the car in diagnostics mode, correct?

bfirecat

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 2.0
I had the same error and had to remove Apple Carplay and disable it from the phone.

After that, I was able to code it and add back Apple Carplay.

OP
OP
Eyelise

Eyelise

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Thanks guys I was able to code it. I turned the car off and entered diagnostics mode. It was running on the other atempts.
Sponsored