aldwin1999

First Name
Aldwin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 GR Supra 3.0
Hi!

Just got the Supra so still learning about the car but for some reason I can't turn off the headlights even when the car is in park or slowly moving. I get a "Lights off not while driving" warning which makes no sense because I'm not driving I'm clearly in park lol. I went through the settings and don't see anything mentioning turning off the headlights.

Is this like a Canadian specific model problem? Thanks!

IMG_0169.JPG
Sponsored

Supra_UK_

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ex-Owner '23 GR Supra 6MT
Sadly, this applies to mine too, UK spec, (maybe everyone) it's this health and safety regulations garbage.

As far as I know you can't turn the DRL ones off at all so they're always on...

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra

NicKnack

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1991 Toyota MR2, 2023 Toyota Supra MT
I just picked up a 2023 MT and you can use Bimmercode to enable the setting that lets you turn off your headlights and DRL's while driving/while parked.

However, if you do that, the car will throw an error in the iDrive notifications that says to take it to your dealer at your earliest convenience.

As far as I could tell it didn't affect drivability or anything, all that came as a result of it was the iDrive notification. I went back and returned those options to factory settings, and after restarting the car the iDrive notif was gone. So realistically if you have Bimmercode and can live with that notification popping up in the notif center when you start the car, you can code in the ability to have full control over the lights
Sponsored