Carbon Fiber Interior Trim

Rasengan

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Supra 45th Anniversary MT
I have a 2024 3.0 Manual and am looking to do an interior gloss black delete. I would like to replace the following trim pieces with carbon fiber that matches the OEM CF in the center console: Window Control x2, Center Console/HVAC Control, and Headlight Control Bezel. I have done research on several of the CF trim manufacturers, but there does not seem to be one single company that has all of the pieces. I also have not been able to find a company that makes the center console piece for a manual car. I am concerned about mixing different ones and them not matching. Any recommendations?
Sponsored

Timmy_Jones

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23ā€™ 3.0 Base
NVS is high quality but their customer service is meh and if you get a piece which doesn't fit...they blame you and will charge you to fix it. Rexpeed is fine. Heck, some of the crap on amazon is actually really good and I have a few pieces from just generic amazon. All that said, I actually really like @Extreme Online Store - they make some decent stuff at a great price and their customer service is always on point!

OP
OP

Rasengan

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Supra 45th Anniversary MT
Iā€™ve tried to contact NVS via their website and PM on here, but have not heard back. They do not have an option for center console cover for MT cars of their website. They also do not have the window control surround either. Rexspeed has the latter, but I donā€™t want to purchase from multiple companies and have mismatching CF peices.

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
Try AliExpress. Some of it might turn out to be dogshit but I've found most of the stuff is pretty good and its a fraction of the price of the main players.
Sponsored