Cars and Coffee - Union Station

A_Warm_Gun

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Launch Edition, 2004 Subaru WRX (Modded)
So it said "local threads" and we have a Union Station here in Kansas City so I was assuming this Union Station not "THE" Union Station. I most assuredly will not be making it after all!!!
Sponsored

kiroshino

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 WRX STI
Haha, no worries. I saw your thread over in the Midwest section. Best of luck!

OP
OP
Tsar

Tsar

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
So it said "local threads" and we have a Union Station here in Kansas City so I was assuming this Union Station not "THE" Union Station. I most assuredly will not be making it after all!!!
Ahh, that makes sense. New website update removed the location feature so I thought you were local. Wouldn't take the drive from Kansas for C&C either lol

OP
OP
Tsar

Tsar

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Bringing this back from the dead for the next event if anyone wants to come. Flyer attached for August 29.
Just TTT'ing my own post in case anyone wants to show up for this and hasn't seen it.

OP
OP
Tsar

Tsar

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
sorry.. can't make it as oddih is out of commission for more than 2 months..
Yea I figured there was a little chance you'd make it out. Did you anyone give you an estimate of when they'll be able to fix it?

nibble

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW, Honda, Toyota
Yea I figured there was a little chance you'd make it out. Did you anyone give you an estimate of when they'll be able to fix it?
somewhere north of 5K i think.. waiting on bumper to start work which had no date on availability.. just guessing that it would be 4 ~ 8 weeks and splitter would be another 3~6 months..

OP
OP
Tsar

Tsar

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
somewhere north of 5K i think.. waiting on bumper to start work which had no date on availability.. just guessing that it would be 4 ~ 8 weeks and splitter would be another 3~6 months..
Everything is taking super long these days… Hope it arrives sooner than expected.
Sponsored