• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Catted for Catless

NFamous60

First Name
Jau
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2016 zx10 fully built
Sup yall, not liking the low sound of the CTS 4.5" catted downpipe looking to trade willing to add lil cash depending on brand.

20221012_152318.jpg

20221012_152325.jpg

20221012_152309.jpg
Sponsored

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
currently out of stock on catless for CTS but have AA catless in stock ready to ship !

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra

ptshotsun

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
LS460, incoming 2023 3.0 MT supra
Sup yall, not liking the low sound of the CTS 4.5" catted downpipe looking to trade willing to add lil cash depending on brand.

20221012_152318.jpg

20221012_152325.jpg

20221012_152309.jpg
Low as in not loud enough? I was interested in getting this dp. Would appreciate the feedback.

OP
OP
NFamous60

NFamous60

First Name
Jau
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Low as in not loud enough? I was interested in getting this dp. Would appreciate the feedback.
Yes loud, I'm assuming when my exhaust arrives may feel different. The cold start is satisfying low rumble while idle. When the car is warmed up and you start it its loud on the startup. But honestly not annoyingly loud. Not that I want that but slightly higher. But again this is me.driving the car and the cabin is really quiet to the noises the car makes. Window down I'm pretty content. I would say I'm pleased to the point of not dying to get rid of it or feeling depressed about the purchase. Another reason is I'm hearing running antilag messes up catted dp so rather handle that now then later if that makes sense. I'll get you a sound clip shortly

ptshotsun

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
LS460, incoming 2023 3.0 MT supra
Yes loud, I'm assuming when my exhaust arrives may feel different. The cold start is satisfying low rumble while idle. When the car is warmed up and you start it its loud on the startup. But honestly not annoyingly loud. Not that I want that but slightly higher. But again this is me.driving the car and the cabin is really quiet to the noises the car makes. Window down I'm pretty content. I would say I'm pleased to the point of not dying to get rid of it or feeling depressed about the purchase. Another reason is I'm hearing running antilag messes up catted dp so rather handle that now then later if that makes sense. I'll get you a sound clip shortly
Thank You for the feedback! I am highly considering this or just going catless, but since catless causes a CEL without a tune I am kindof stuck right now. Sweet, can't wait to hear how it sounds!

OP
OP
NFamous60

NFamous60

First Name
Jau
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
So i have a CEL with this as well doesn't really bother me cause the JB4 gets rid of it. But not a permanent fix. Idk why this vid won't upload smh.. Will take one when I get home or hit me on IG: Rolling_Ambition

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
So i have a CEL with this as well doesn't really bother me cause the JB4 gets rid of it. But not a permanent fix. Idk why this vid won't upload smh.. Will take one when I get home or hit me on IG: Rolling_Ambition
Just to be clear for those following along at home, JB4 allows you to clear the code, it doesn't actively suppress the cat codes.

OP
OP
NFamous60

NFamous60

First Name
Jau
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Warning up idle,
Just to be clear for those following along at home, JB4 allows you to clear the code, it doesn't actively suppress the cat codes.
Correct, that's why I was saying it's not a permanent fix it tends to come bk here and there

OP
OP
NFamous60

NFamous60

First Name
Jau
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
sound clip from inside the car with window rolled down
Sponsored