First Name
Golden
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra
1) how long/how many miles have you had the JB4 on for? 5k or so
2) what map are you running? two different map6
3) what kind of driving do you do with the car, set to your desired map, and how has your experience been? The good, the bad? I beat the shit out of my car no matter if I'm going to the store or longer ride. Good. Fun, none.
4) any supporting mods you think actually made a difference to the usability? Dp, intake and exhaust sounds good too...
5) what gains have you made? Never dyno'd but I've been "told" around 450-500 ish
6) any other best practices you implemented for the best and smoothest experience? Custom map by the mad scientist @Jesse DaBears
Sponsored

Timmy_Jones

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23’ 3.0 Base
1) how long/how many miles have you had the JB4 on for? 500 on the JB+ and 500 on the JB4
2) what map are you running? 2 (have a custom map in the future)
3) what kind of driving do you do with the car, set to your desired map, and how has your experience been? The good, the bad? Love the JB4, feels much smoother than the JB+, although for the money you cant beat the +! Recommend leaving the dial at the stock setting!
4) any supporting mods you think actually made a difference to the usability? AA Catted Downpipe
5) what gains have you made? feels decent Seat of the pants, no dyno or track numbers. just a fun street car!
6) any other best practices you implemented for the best and smoothest experience? Purchased a tune from @Jesse DaBears and going to send him some datalogs soon to get a proper Map6!

directmk

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 GR Supra, 1997 Porsche Boxster, 2016 Audi S6
) how long/how many miles have you had the JB4 on for? 12k
2) what map are you running? map6
3) what kind of driving do you do with the car, set to your desired map, and how has your experience been? The good, the bad? I drive it like I stole it. The bad....umm...rear tires are getting expensive to replace!
4) any supporting mods you think actually made a difference to the usability? AWE Exhaust
5) what gains have you made? Yet to measure.
6) any other best practices you implemented for the best and smoothest experience? Custom e30 map.
Sponsored